[BROKE] Battle Royale V - gamemode / alpha version - DO NOT WORK WITH FXSERVER

Awesome, keep it up

Glad u will make it open source i wanna use it xD

Hello why i can’t download any more your battle royale mod ? I’m a big fan and my community too :frowning:

Hello, any new updates in nearest future?
Will your server be ported to FXServer?

Very good initiative !

where to download source code :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey guys, better late than never, here is the source code for the mod :

https://github.com/eliakoh/brv

Sorry it took so long, but now it’s done, and everybody can use it at will

3 Likes

Thanks for the source ! You helped me for some features !!

How do I configure db in database.lua?

1 Like

Anyone get this working yet? Appreciate the help…

Hy there , would u be so kind to give me an advice?
I enter server and I’m in lobby…chat commands doesn’t work /vote /start /skins etc…nothing I type in chat shows or work , just stands there waiting for players (have no one to help me set this up}
I also get this in Web console

eroyalev]/web
[ 16] Resource loading for web failed:
[ 16] Could not open resource metadata file D:/TCAFiles\Users\VasileA\46538/resources//[battleroyalev]/web/__resource.lua.
[ [ 0] Error parsing script server/commands.lua in resource brv_main: server/commands.lua:1: unexpected symbol near '<\239>'
[ 0] Failed to load script server/commands.lua.
[ 313] Started resource brv_main
[ 328] Started resource brv_menu
[ 344] Started resource brv_hardcap
[ 344] Started resource mapmanager
[ 360] Started resource spawnmanager
[ 375] Started resource ■■■■■■■
[ 438] Resolved live-internal.fivem.net:30110 to 151.80.44.223:30110
[ 453] Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110
[ 71516] Connecting: 15TOlife
[ 73500] Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110
[ 105860] brv:playerFirstSpawned : 1

anyone ?

This is in my eyes probably the greatest gamemode made for fiveM. Is this really dead? Anyone willing to share a working version with a LARGE community? Please get back to me.
Or anyone just willing to help?
Thanks

Thanks for all your messages guys, I want to help so I tried to make it run on FX Server.

I manage to fix the chat and the scoreboard, and it seems like the battle is working but I couldn’t test on my own.

I pushed the update on Github anyway so if you want to try it :

Do not worry about that, it’s just a warning because the web folder is not a real resource, but it shouldn’t break anything.

Thanks man, that’s very kind :blush:

we can help each other test this … I just reinstalled the server and its the same , chat and commands not working …Am I doing something wrong ?
Does battleroyale.sql needs to be imported on a new created database with its own name? I just imported in my “fiveml” database … maybe that’s why the chat and inchat commands are not working??
I mention that my server is not local its vps , maybe I missed a cfg file ?

thanks

Can anyone help me fix chat and commands ?

When I run it ,it shows me this error message

Error running system event handling function for resource brv_main: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: classes/database.lua:35: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘data’)
stack traceback:
classes/database.lua:35: in local ‘userCallback’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:260: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:163: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:162
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:162: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:131

How can I get this? I don’t have access to the link mentioned on the main post, the one in Server Adverts I think.

This is the latest download.

1 Like

about the script api.php, where to put the files ? in the ressources folder ?
where to configure the database name ? is it compatible with WAMP ?

thanks

You have a problem with the php-crud-api, it’s not properly installed or crashing.

You have to put the api.php file in your web folder, you can make a subfolder you’ll just have to adapt the URL in the server’s config.lua. The database name and credentials must be configured in the api.php file. Yes it should work with WAMP.

Hello, spectate menu does not works for me. At the end of the game, we don’t see the winner screen, we have to stop the game and restart new one !

thanks