Tennessee Role Play Community Now Recruiting!

i joined a Tn based rp the other day, but no one has been on every time that i get on… is it this server? I’m at work right now or id check. If not, what exactly do y’all have going on in this server? I was briefly with the Tn. Highway Patrol and i live in tn. I am a corrections officer in a federal facility close to Memphis. The thought of driving around in a THP crown vic or explorer is very intriguing.

It wasn’t this server cause we have had it down for the last 2 weeks for the final development stuff. But join in our discord and let us know it you and we will be more than happy to talk to you more in depth and answer any questions for you. Thanks TNRP Staff

Currently still looking for RP members, If you or someone you know is interested in joining. Please give us a try. We are working hard on developing the server and input on what to do and what to change is very critical to us! If you are looking to be a part of a serious roleplay community, join our discord and we will see what we can do for you! Thank you so much!!

-jwjohn
Director

me and my buddy are going to be looking for a new server that is ACTIVE… how are yall looking so far?

Joined your Discord. Would like to talk to you guys more.

Umm how do I join

How do I join, it never lets me join.