Teleportation causes my game to freeze and crash

Game crashing after teleporting anywhere

GTA V version -1.0.877.1
Up to date-YES
Legit or Pirate copy- Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club- I cannot understood the question but i installed it with CDs 7 cds and a Social club account.
Windows version- Win 10 Home
Error screenshot- No Error My Game Just Freezes I Don’t Have Any choice than restarting the fivereborn
GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot

FILEPATH-
C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\FiveReborn

FiveReborn client folder screenshot

CitizinFX.log-https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/EVBmBpsWlTzevz0the%2BIVw

.dmp files-no dmp files in crashes folder

What i have tried is that i have changed capability mode but no luck… i am running normal now

Subject edited - Boss

@Boss @Developer @Global-Moderators @Helper @Moderator PLEASE REPLY TO THIS TOPIC ITS A NEW BUG PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE

Again - You game crashes during the regular gameplay?

@Boss yeah the game loades perfectly no red square or anything but whenever i teleport it shows on the top like this (Grand Theft Auto Not Responding) and then whenever i click anywhere the game screen goes white and i have to close the game by task manager

AND IT HAPPENS ALWAYS

Which trainer do you use?

Gets no answer

@Boss enchaned reborn and sry for late reply

@匚яαzγ_廾ατεя well what are you saying (get no answer) ? can u explain it ?

@gamer093 i mean i didn’t got answer of question by @Boss

@匚яαzγ_廾ατεя still cannot understand what are u saying ?

@ i got the answer now… ok?“your late reply” was the thing the trainer, u using any
graphic mod??

@匚яαzγ_廾ατεя sry i actually have to wait 120 seconds to reply so sorry but btw i am not using any graphics mode or something like that my game is whole clean.

lol me too wait 120 second, but the thing is, what is the avg. performance (how many FPS do u get ?) of your game… i had this issue, when i die i crash, for me ,it was my sluggy PC …now tho having redux mod im having 15 fps, i can TP, maybe, the place you teleporting to, is heavy, or many cargoplanes are there(they cause a lot of lag) trying to crash you.

@匚яαzγ_廾ατεя ok can we chat like on skype or something cuz we have to wait so long time
and also I SUBBED U So My Skype Is R.Raichaind Or U Can REPLY ME ON DIRECTLY TO YOUR YOUTUBE I HAVE COMMENTED DOWN ON YOUR LATEST VIDEO

@匚яαzγ_廾ατεя how did u got me to 3 reputation ? and how can i do it to you too :smiley:

@匚яαzγ_廾ατεя well how to give the reputation THOUGH

wow… used the arrow with the 0 at the side.

Plugins Folder

@匚яαzγ_廾ατεя Strange Error

No it’s not a “strange error” - it means it failed to collect the required mods that server uses.