Technical Support Please

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? Dont know, i just installed and everything on March 1st
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? CD
Windows version? 8
Did you try to delete caches.xml 3 times
System specifications idk
What did you do to get this issue? join a server
What server did you get this issue on? all of them
CitizenFX.log file where is that
.dmp files/report IDs idk

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Also add what you already tried so far.

Fill out the WHOLE support template please…

1 Like

I did fill out the entire template, to the best of my knowledge, it is not an issue with starting so i left the bottom half off, i have not tried anything yet, because i do not want to break the game more. I solved my problem myself, do to the amount of time it took for a response. And do to the lack of professionalism in the reply. Thank you for your help

Not filling out the whole support template is not anyone elses fault by your own, the bottom portion is still needed to see how you got everything installed and to see if there is anything out of place.

Like i always state im not sure why they state to post it if its a problem with starting when its still viable information for issues beyond problems with starting the client.

You say lack of professionalism yet we are not mind readers and cant magicly determine what the problem is without proper and complete information such as log files and dump files.

I say lack of professionalism due to the “poop emoji’s” added to the reply, i filled it out to the best of my knowledge, from my understanding, you only wanted the bottom half IF it is a problem with starting FiveM, which it is NOT. I feel you guys should maybe take that line out, to avoid confusion in the future.

As I said, due to the lengthy time for the response, and lack of professionalism, I took matters into my own hands, and I fixed it myself, this is not an ordeal that requires a poop emoji, or a smartass comment to the thread, this is one of those things where you be mature and professional about it, and say “we do not have enough information to solve your problem, do you mind providing us with more information please?”
instead of “Fill out the WHOLE template please… :poop: :poop:” Now if you wish to continue to tell me this is MY fault, I can take this to a higher up, which I do not wish to do, I am here to have fun and fix a game, not argue with someone over how to do their damn job.

Then you would have not decided to write a book over it and let it go, its simple you didnt supply enough information its cut clean and clear.

Game on and have fun!

Ya know what you got me on that, but i still stand by my point, have a good one!

Are you retarded or what? Those were reactions to my message, meaning i wasn’t the one adding them

Job? Are you serious? This is community driven support, we are NOT paid to do this,nor we get any kind of compensation to spend our time here, if you feel like you are entitled to support, please go away from these forums, messages like that make us feel less prone to help you.

OK maybe I shouldn’t have worded it like that, it was more like, “You signed up to help people”. Also, YOU are a Technical Support Member with FiveM… YOU are representing the FiveM team, calling people retarded? really? How old are you, you want to call someone a retard? Let me tell you something, My uncle Terry, was Mentally handicapped, he WAS what you call a “Retard”, and its people like you who piss me off, because you don’t think about ANYTHING you say, or in this case type, Before it comes flying out of your mouth. You are representing FiveM why don’t you grow the hell up and actually act like you are a mature being, because that is what people come here to look for, a MATURE person to help them, I have EVERY right to be upset about this. It took nearly a WEEK before anyone messaged me about my issue, THEN in that message, it basically said, I waited a week for nothing and to be told that you won’t help me because, I didn’t have enough information. Did ya ever think about that? No. you didn’t, Because you don’t think that way, you don’t think, “well maybe he is upset because we kept him waiting for a whole week before responding to him, then we told him he didn’t have enough information”.
NOBODY is forcing you to be here to help people with FiveM. You can stop anytime you want, but guess what, you KNEW there was a slight chance, that someone was gonna be upset and might make you mad, and that you have to deal with it, because you are representing FiveM, and the FiveM Technical Support. What makes you think that your smartass comments help the situation? Have they ever? Probably not.
Now I am going to attempt to end this conversation for a SECOND TIME. Because i am done talking about it, if you wish to continue talking to me about it, bring the Founder of FiveM and yourself to my email. I am not going to continue bickering with you people on this forum.
Have a good day!

Ok this is getting out of hand. If you still wish to receive support, please make a new topic with a complete technical support template filled in.

Also, in no way @IceHax represents FiveM support, because we have none. This is a community driven support. If you think someone is at fault, please flag the topic. So the moderators can take a look at it.

1 Like