TCP/HTTP endpoint dying after some time

A few months ago I reported an issue where the TCP/HTTP (don’t know which) hangs and stops responding for some time. Normally between a few seconds and a couple of minutes.
At the time there were some doubts about the detection method so I ended up finding a way to ignore this problem.

Now, about a month or so ago, the problem apparently got worse, where the TCP/HTTP hangs and doesn’t come back until the server is restarted (anecdotal evidence, tested up to a few hours).
Also, neither the FiveM serverlist, nor new players can connect to the server, which rule out an issue with the detection method.

That being said, how can we collect more information that might help you guys find the issue?

edit: Just for the record, I left a response to the moderator thread that was not approved.

1 Like

Hi,
Since 1 week ago I have also had such problems …
Hope it gets resolved as soon as possible :smiley:

Me too it got worse actually

Yip, getting the same issue. Makes me loose members.

Not by getting a shitton of people to post “waah, same issue”.

Come back when you have actual concrete info such as a dump of a hung process, instead of a bunch of morons thinking this is some sort of support group for people experiencing “issues”.

Also, don’t lie, you didn’t report any issue X while ago, you were asked the exact same thing instead: to report a dump of a hung server.