Tazio - New Banking reskin

Here is my version i use and works:
new_banking.zip (3.0 MB)

1 Like

that’s work for me. thx a lot

i got problem when i close [ESC] or click sign out button the ui is close but cursor still show and my player it’s freeze.what shold i do to fix this?

1 Like

Hello, I can install it and everything works, just that I do not use the button to deposit, withdraw, transfer I give them and I can not withdraw I give them to accept transactions and they do not withdraw me they do not deposit anything.

look at the first message again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry what?

Install the script and I open the menu of the bank in play but the options of deposit, withdraw etc … do not work

try my version

i know the problem now in ui because i rename folder then i must change anything about the folder.Thx for take care me :slight_smile:

You too :heart:

Money transfering not working.

Error running call reference function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: @es_extended/server/classes/player.lua:293: attempt to compare string with number stack traceback: @es_extended/server/classes/player.lua:293: in upvalue 'ref' citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:389: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388> [C]: in function 'xpcall' citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:387> stack traceback: [C]: in function 'error' citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:372> Error running system event handling function for resource new_banking: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes stack traceback: [C]: in function 'error' citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method 'underflow' citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field 'any' citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field 'unpack' citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:626: in field 'removeAccountMoney' @new_banking/server.lua:62: in upvalue 'handler' citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218> stack traceback: [C]: in function 'error' citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow' citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182>

Nice resource
Here the vRP version

2 Likes

Try looking at my version, it is at the top!

My server using your version. The error still occurs.

EssentialMode 6.1.0
es_extended v1.1.0

UI works well but is conflicting with esx_atm, and if I remove that, I cannot see my balance or do transfer/withdrawl/deposits, what must I do ?

1 Like

is it make for vRP

I am having same issue

Use my version. It is in the top

its still not working

Hello. I am having this issue in a server where I cant deposit or withdraw money. I downloaded you folder and followed your instructions. Could you be a bit more clear though? Like I’m new to GTA so i dont know where these folders are your speaking of. I found a resources folder in the FiveM app folder but then you say type in server.cfg. Cool. But where is that? Could you please do a step by step? I died the other day with 20k on me. I can’t keep doing that. Please help me out.