T1 Roleplay - Economy Based Server - EUP - Craft Table - Phone - Chop Shop - Pawn Shop - Black Market

T1 Roleplay

IP - 191.101.172.104:30120

Website - Not Available ( currently under construction )

Discord - https://discord.gg/XUjwDAt

Type - Roleplay - Economy Based

T1 Roleplay was created by Luckzz, BavarianBob, and iAvidity in hopes to change the way GTAV Roleplay is being created. Too many servers are just looking for people to fill their servers but do not listen to what they want or needs to be fixed. Our goal is to create a server where the community is 100% listened and created based on what they would like.

Our staff team is very active and is constantly in the discord providing updates, and talking to anyone who would like to. You can come in there to just relax and hang out as well!

We have a advanced developing team working on the server constantly. The server is coming along. If you would like to be apart of a growing community where you have a say, Come join us!

It is a economy based

• Legal and illegal jobs
  • Advanced drug systems
  • Active Staff + Cops + Ems + Mechanic
  • Car dealership
  • Banks, General store, and Jewelry are robbable
  • Black markets
  • Chop shops
  • Pawn shops
  • Working phone
  • Fully working crafting table with a lot of craft-able items.

Come check us out!

What framework? Custom, ESX or vRP?

Esx as the base. Looking to add custom as time comes.

Well I’m looking for an active community to be part of. I have knowledge with esx. I also work a lot with zmodeler and create vehicles.

Come check us out!

Come check it out everyone :slight_smile:

Come join!

This community ROCKS!!!

Come check us out! We are releasing updates a few times a week and constantly making improvements. If you are dev and want to help out! we are always looking for them.