Synn's loadingscreen

I’m having some problems after the last fivem client update, the loading bar (i have 1 bar setup) goes to 80% and then it freezes and shows NaN%.
After looking in client log files i found this error:

nui://loadingscreen/js/progressbar-renderer.js:95, Uncaught TypeError: Failed to set the 'value' property on 'HTMLProgressElement': The provided double value is non-finite.

1 Like

What version are you using? It should’ve been fixed in version 1.2.0 or higher

I got the same error and i use the last release of your loading screen. Is it because of a new update of five m ?

I will look into it then. I think I have some spare time next week.

3 Likes

I’m using v1.3.0.
The last fivem client update is definitely at fault, it was working with no problems before that.
We are looking forward to a fix from you.
Thank you for your work.

Hey can you add another version of the loading bar. Make it spin and around like my logo please. Been looking for a loading screen like that.

Picture Of my Loading Screen

Would really help :slight_smile:

and now it work again for me oO was it the client cache ?

1 Like

It’s working again after the client update from 12 h ago.

The progress bars seem to raise dramatically on resolutions higher than 1920x1080 (with or without a logo). Is there a way to solve this?

Hey, for me say couldn’t load resource synn-loadscreen ??

how do i changes the music?

You must have set it up incorrectly.

The config file is in js/config.js. Read the github wiki for further information.

Seems like a lot of trouble for very little result, so adding something like this is very slim.

to everyone with the NaN% issue, make sure you use the latest version and cleared the server cache. I can’t seem to reproduce the issue on my local development server.

Hello :stuck_out_tongue: Nice Loading Screen… But i have a problem, when i download your LS down, and the loadingbar comes about 70% it just changes to NaN%…
Is it something you can fix? :smiley:

I have not been able to reproduce this problem, could you do me a favor and zip all the files of the loading screen and send it over to me, so I can reproduce the problem and actually fix it.

Yes sir. I will do that :slight_smile: Thanks

I cant find where to change the loading bars as one loading bar but its a nice loadingscreen :smiley: keep it up :wink:

There is a config file in js/config.js, you need this option set to 0

/*
        Define the progressbar type
            0 = Single progressbar
            1 = Multiple progressbars
            2 = Collapsed progressbars
     */
    progressBarType: 0,

1 Like

@Jacobbb Took a while to fix your issue, but this update should allow you to us å.ä and ö in your loading messages.

Update 1.3.1:

• Added support for UTF-8 content, should allow for special characters like japanese, chinese, korean etc.

error

Help :frowning:

clear your server cache!