Santos rp | fivem edition

Santos_glow_2

Santos Roleplay Community

WELCOME TO SAN ANDREAS
San Andreas RP Trailer

LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION!
We would like to welcome you to San Andreas ! The city of dreams as they would say back in Liberty City, except now its time for you to tell us the story. Whether it is the life a criminal where no matter where you go it is a life and death situation, to the life of a mastermind entreprenaur in which everything you touche turns to gold. THE CHOICE IS YOURS

Now we know what you may be asking yourself at this point

What makes this server different from all the other server and big-shots like DOJ, and Nopixel?

Our answer: At our core - our team is made up of players. With that, we’ve all had our share of bad experiences with FiveM servers and staff teams. So we are a server built by players, for players. We cater to ALL play styles and players alike (this especially applies to crim/non-crim play styles). We do not practice favoritism because someone is a streamer or staff member - we’re ALL equals here. We do not require you to commit your life to the game, and we DO NOT push players to dump hundreds of dollars in donations to have clothing and cars added to the server. Our only expectations are to be 18+, have FUN and provide good-quality RP.

Another question you may be asking your self is

What about the staff team? Do they have enough experience/common sense to find and remove all the bad from the community?

Our answer: Our Staff is made up of hardworking developers and experienced admins (all of which are a bunch of goofy-goobers), that dedicated their time in this newly scripted server, building it from the ground up. We would like to take you on a ride in hopes of the best role-play experience that you will ever have. If you are up for the challenge please feel free to join our community!

Here are also some other features that we bring to the table:

Features
Whitelisted Jobs - LEO, EMS, FD, PostOp, Trucking, Mechanic
Non-whitelisted Jobs - Miner, Recycling, Garbage, Forklift Driver, Taxi (you get to drive a Tesla Taxi because we care about the environment), plus 25+ additional jobs!
Odd Jobs - Metal Detecting, Diving, Fishing, Sellix, Uber and Uber Eats Map-wide hunting (every single animal on the map can be shot and sold, including sharks, whales, stingrays)
Fine-tuned Economy - Vehicle Prices are relative to IRL pricing based on class, the average pay/hr for basic jobs is around $15-20k+, higher pay for whitelisted jobs (this only applies to the non-crim jobs)
Custom Housing - Whether you want to choose from one of our several MLO interiors or house shells, any property can be purchased to fit your needs
Custom Businesses - We have Burgershot, uWu, and Chihuahua Hotdogs and a mess of mechanic shops and dealerships currently available for purchase (we take business proposals, so if these don’t suit your needs, you’re only limited to your imagination)
Gangs - We allow all real-life and lore friendly gangs, as well as gangs that you come up with on your own. There is no limitation and the LEO admins do not have say over gangs - only the gang admin does (He runs the Lost MC), so no conflict of interest can/may occur.
Drugs - All manner of drugs exist in the city. This ranges from small-time to full-scale manufacturing.
Custom Cars - Imports are currently unavailable (coming VERY soon), but once available, we will have dozens to choose from, and NO - you don’t need to donate your life savings to get your hands on one.
Crafting - All manner of crafting benches from general items, electronics and even guns (if you’re good enough to find that location ;P)
Hidden Vendors and locations - I won’t give away too much, but there are all sorts of shady folk out there looking to sell you “the good stuff”
There is SO MUCH MORE - I’d love to write you a novel of the rest of the features, but I guess you’ll just have to come see for yourself! :smiley:

Community Features

When patrolling as Law Enforcement you may use any vehicle you’re able to pull out (rank permitting), as well as patrol any part of the state, as there are no restrictions on the public county.

Civilians are an essential part of the community and the role-play experience, and shouldn’t have restrictions on their creative abilities… in the Civilian Department at San Andreas RP we have a relaxed structure on vehicles and weapons, also allowing civilians to create any type of scenario they would like to.

Dispatchers hold the patrols together, keeping the peace and organization when out on the streets. Assigning calls, answering 911, and much more.

So what are you waiting for! We hope to see your character in our city of Los Santos Soon!

Join Our Discord! Discord

We are currently in Beta, so we are very receptive to feedback revolving around changes/additions/bug reporting/ideas of all types.

SantosRP is currently not whitelisted since we are a new community, but we still expect high-quality RP and enforce as needed.

Please ensure you read and meet all of the requirements listed in the description before considering. Thank you!

3 Likes

What is SXE stand for?

What a wonderful community! This is hands down THE Best RP experience I could ever take apart of.

1 Like

I love this server. Really cool ppl on the server so the RP is goood shit.

1 Like

We changed our brand to just say santos rp.

Thank You For Your Feedback! We love that you are enjoying the server!

Thank you for your feedback! :slight_smile:

This server pretty dope I really like the people and the community cars are pretty cool people in here make really good rp situations there also tuner cars regular cars I really hope it gets more populated I really think we can make a lot more rp and a lot of interesting situations

Thanks for your feedback!

Were Back For Version 2 :slight_smile:

Great Server I love the RP and the Community is great here.

Can’t wait to release the server again!

Fresh off the presses! Good day to you where ever you may be! We are happy to announce that we will be going into our Beta faze of testing for the server on Sunday the 10th 2020! We invite all of you to apply to become a Beta Tester! We are hard at work currently attempting to make sure that the server is good and ready for all members of the server.

Aaron Shinks
Server Manager

Playtest will be performed this weekend Friday - Sunday!

bump to the post

New Server Trailer

new images posted

bump this post

Bump again

bump bump