SVRP 3.0 - Whitelist Open! - US/EU/AU Friendly - Top RP Server on FiveM! See details! - Streamer or Good Roleplayer? Skip the whitelist today!

This server is 100% custom bruh

Can confirm, launch will be epic, 4k everything!

If youre looking for a new server to call “home” that isnt your Generic ESX basics, and actually has good content, clean UI and good roleplayers you found the right place. Join the discord and get your whitelist app put in before launch!

1 Like

Welcome everyone :slight_smile:

Hi all ,

this server is great everything is in loads of detail, devs take on community advice and and add them into the server. everything about this server is class also everything the devs have put in is done themselves. so why not join it you will love it!!! there is a huge police deparment needed people,gangs needing a leader, lawyers wanted, ems needed, binmen needed, taxi drivers needed + 100s more. so please why not give it a shot

1 Like

Bump it up

I like turtles

I’m happy you like turtles – launch soon hype

I dont like turtles :frowning: also bump

Check us out! 60+ Whitelist apps!

1 Like

App in guys and super excited for the launch got about 3 to 6 more of my group putting in apps as well. I have been looking for server like yours. Talked with one of your guys zFrederik and he was super helpful answering all of my questions. Not sure why some of the people who commented threw so much hate to a server that sounds better than all the ones I have been on to date. See ya guys soon and to anyone who is looking for a great server let me tell you I have looked at them all and this one looks absolutely amazing.

We hit 100+ members signed up on our website before launching. If that’s doesnt tell you the hype and dedication of a community already, i dont know what does. Join in and get your whitelist apps reviewed before launch!

1 Like

Boys we are sitting pretty at 71 members with accepted whitelist applications. WE are launching soon I hope to see you all there!

1 Like

Bump it up :exploding_head:

seeking CM. Bump.

Seeking more staff!

Join us on disc! launch soon

:+1: :+1: :+1:

Still looking for more staff <3

Wednesday Launch. Read Main Post.