Suggest a RP server

Hi guys not sure exactly where to ask this but what servers can i join where i can restore junkyard rides etc. I enjoy doing restorations and would like to do it ingame aswell any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

You’re going to get a lot of people commenting on your post just for the sake of them wanting people to join their non-unique, plain servers.

It’s best to just go down the server list and check for servers that sound appealing to you. Join them until you find one you like.

1 Like

Thank you i will do that , i have gone through a couple but no luck as yet.

Heartland justice System or (HJS)

If your interested in junkyard Roleplay or using scrapyards we offer a scrapyard ymap on the server with custom tow vehicles from XBR410 as well as a new mil flatbed with working bed that can be moved to put your car on.

Check us out here

Thank you i will check it out later today im hoping to restore and resell etc etc

Oof. Using paid for or stolen content :worried:

No other servers worth a try?

So guys im still trying to find a server that i will enjoy i need something where i can maybe buy a junkyard car and build it up to a beast, also i need to find a server that has plenty of jobs to choose from any ideas?

Sounds like you might be looking for an ESX server (economy, jobs etc) but your scrapyard idea, however cool it sounds is very specific and unless you want to RP the process most if not all servers won’t have that kind of thing available. Look for some ESX/Economy servers and if none of them match you could suggest a related script, hope this helps.

Thank you for the reply i will have a look and see what i can find

Come on over to State Of Georgia RP! We have exactly what your looking for!

Thank you will come and have a look

Hello there i see you are interested in roleplay.:wave:

Now are you interested in a server focused on realistic and fun roleplay you have come to the right place, of course we have alot going for us, but we also realize that words don’t mean much until you try out a server so we urge you to join us and try us out, after all what do you have to lose.

Departments Available
San Andreas Department of Public Safety
Blaine County Public Safety Commission
Blaine County Sheriff’s Office
Blaine Fire
Civilians
Communications

Come check us out at!!
Discord https://discord.gg/w88sCMD
Website www.diamondcutrp.com

Your welcome to join UK DOJ RP we play everyday on UK times. And if your not in the UK that’s fine we’re also looking for NA members so we can have RP going on at all times of the day/night. https://discord.gg/99aRbv8

Departments that are available:
National Crime Agency
British Transport Police
UK Fire and Rescue
The police departments also have sub divisions.

XtremeRP.com