SVRP 3.0 - Whitelist Open! - US/EU/AU Friendly - Top RP Server on FiveM! See details! - Streamer or Good Roleplayer? Skip the whitelist today!

Joe you’re so god damn cute.

Mess with one mess with all !

This is not a jab at any specific server, but statistically, servers that claim to be DOJ-like, OCRP-like or NoPixel-based are on average worse than servers that are not.
If a server is NoPixel-based, but doesn’t claim to be NoPixel-based, they will have a harder time getting members, even if their server is better than most other NoPixel-based servers.

It is something that you see time after time. Servers that put “DOJ-like, OCRP-like, NoPixel-based” right in their titles. All of these servers rely on leeching off of the popularity of these famous servers, rather than focusing on good roleplay. It’s like any ripoff - they work on brand recognition, not neccesarily being good in their own right.

I have no problem with using other servers for inspiration. But just making it a blatant ripoff with no unique ideas and “NoPixel-like” in the title just reflects poorly on the community, and on FiveM.

Ok i am going to stop you there;

Firstly, servers that claim to being no pixel based means they are using there ideas in RP scenarios, so saying that is not a act to get more members and “leeching” but infact telling people that our server is following the same idea!

Then you have stated its a rip off? you have not paid to play? you have not played the server? you have no input? so please explain how it is a rip off ?

Thanks
Joe QA

Updated Main Post

Seeking Police Chief! See main post!

1 Like

please if you feel like you are the one do not be affraid to message me or foster we can help you out,

my discord is JoeRobinson#9469

Updated Main Post

Updated Main Post.

Updated Main Post.

Updated Main Post, still seeking!

Seeking Lua Dev, Check Main Post for Discord :wink:

Currently in College for CSE. I’m just coming back to FiveM from a large Garry’s Mod Server. Been doing development for 4 or so years and thousands of hours of Garry’s Mod and FiveM. Contact me if interested

Discord: Willy#8409

Read main post, thanks

Bump for devs yo. Read main post.

Discord link is expired, I am interested in the dev part

That be a bump right there. Please add me on discord. Read main topic.

We’ve brought on another dev! Bumpsters!

Read Main Post

Read Main Post for new details! :slight_smile: Welcome.