Stunt Jumps lua

Stunt Jumps lua

Stunt Jumps FiveM (In lua) All stock stunt jumps from GTA V in FiveM.

This resource adds all GTAV stunt jumps into your server. This is a clone of Vespura(TomGrobbe) resource recorded into lua

Install

1. Download the latest.
  2. Download into a new folder in your resources folder, you can call it whatever you like. Add start to the server.cfg, making sure to replace with the name you gave the new folder you just made.
  3. If you want to enable blips for all the stunt jumps, edit client.lua and change
jumpsSetupBlips = true
jumpsSetupShowNearBlips = false
  1. If you want to enable blips for only the nearest stunt jumps, edit client.lua and change
jumpsSetupBlips = true
jumpsSetupShowNearBlips = true

Example and original work

Developer notes There is a limit of 64 stunt jumps set by the game TomGrobbe created a list of 50 so there is 14 places you can add

Would love some help with how to detect when a player completes or fails a jump with an id of some sort so i can create the database side to store the jumps

Changelog

v1.0.0
Initial release.

2 Likes

Is there a message asking for perms? I know you credited but still.

Unfortunately not as @Vespura has PM’s blocked i have posted on his original work so if he has an issue im 100% he will let me know

1 Like

Cool script! Not so great for RP servers though. Essentially it’s a failrp incentiviser haha

Rping a stuntman or a getaway driver

1 Like

Yeah that’s 1 or 2 people, not the entire server. And the person wouldn’t continue driving after a stunt jump like this. The car would be messed up.

Rping a stuntman or a getaway driver

This is pretty good RP ngl fam, thanks for making this!

1 Like

did not make it just converted to lua form C#

Yeah. Definitely going in my drift server.

1 Like