GTA V version? latest version
Up to date? yes
Legit or Pirate copy? physical disk
Steam/CD/Social Club? CD
Windows version? 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? yes
Error screenshot (if any)
System specifications i78700k, z390 msi, 32gb@3000mhz ddr4, m.2 1tb ssd
What did you do to get this issue? randomly happened.
What server did you get this issue on? zombie survival roleplay, noname roleplay
CitizenFX.log fileCitizenFX.log.1 (47.0 KB)
CitizenFX.log.2 (341.0 KB)
CitizenFX.log.3 (444.4 KB)

.dmp files/report IDs this folder is empty

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot

Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? yes

Also add what you already tried so far.

Worked with noname rp devs to no avail; removed different things and added me to a queue skip as well.

I am finding my self loading into various servers and am not able to complete connection. I was told i was connecting in the queue, and am stuck loading mods; but all mods have been loaded.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

For reference; I have followed the infinite loading fix tutorial/solution.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.