Stuck in loading screen when joining a server

GTA V version? latest
Up to date? yes.
Legit or Pirate copy? legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Windows 10 pro
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? yes
Error screenshot (if any)

this is an example when I tried joining the liberty city server after waiting about 5-7 mins.
System specifications intel i3-6100 Geforce 950 gtx 2gb, 16 gb of ram, 2 terabyte hard drive 250 bg ssd, 80 w powersupply, If you need the specific brand names I can look for them.
What did you do to get this issue? Im not quite sure, worked yesterday fine until I tabbed out and I could only see a still frame of the menu, but I could still move around in the game. and after I tried re joining I was unable to.
What server did you get this issue on? I’ve tried to joing multiple servers and keep getting the same thing
CitizenFX.log file CitizenFX.log.1 (137.3 KB)

.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Also add what you already tried so far. First I tried deleting my cache, but I accidentally deleted everything from the cache folder exept game. It compeletely broke the game. After that I reinstalled Fivem. I was able to join a server after that, but I couldn’t spawn in any vehicles or equip guns. I tried rejoining, but I had the same problem again. After that I did a fresh install of fivem, but that didn’t help with joining. I also reinstalled it multiple times.

Same problem Here ! ! !

3 Likes

answer all these questions… and always make sure to try what i quoted as most of the time its because of this.

1 Like

Yes I tried that, but I could load in once and I couldn’t see cars that others spawned in and when I disconnected I couldn’t load in again.

1 Like

This is all the stuff I didn’t fill out. Sorry I thought this was only filled if you had an issue with starting fivem

Have you disabled your antivirus or have you uninstalled it? The latter would be preferable.

I have disabled windows defender firewall, avast antivirus and I don’t have the prerium version of malwarebytes so I can only scan with that and it shouldn’t block anything.

2 Likes

Try uninstalling ALL your antiviruses, they are useless anyway :man_shrugging:

I mean I don’t understand what difference it makes if I disable my anti virus vs uninstalling it. Uninstalled malwarebytes though, because I haven’t needed it

2 Likes

I uninstalled avast, uninstalled malwarebytes and unistalled avast but it didn’t help

1 Like

Seems like it’s stuck in running INIT_SESSION init (16 of 17)
Done running INIT_SESSION init functions

Could it bee possible that I have a file missing?

I restored my pc, but it didn’t work. I think this might be on Fivem’s side, because I can’t think how this wouldn’t work

1 Like

EVERYONE I HAVE FOUND A FIX. just right click on the FiveM icon on your desktop. Click propertiesfivem%20properties
Then click combalability

Then click “run this program in compatability mode for:” Then click on whatever version of windows you are running exept if you have windows 10 pick 8 since there isn’t an option for 10 then click “run compatibilty troubleshooter” fivem%20reccomended%20settings then click on try recommended settings. And after that click “test the program” and you should be good to go!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.