Streaming Models to Clothes instead, like LSPD clothes to police station etc

Is it possible, kinda annoying with models since everyone looks the same which is confusing

You can stream everything what i know

As far i can tell i havent seen anyone who has custom police uniforms etc without using the models (npc characters) maybe its just me but i would greatly appericate if anyone could teach me how to.

This interest mee too if someone know how. :blush:

Are you talking about multiplayer models that are customizable? If so, it’s not currently possible to stream replace/addon “clothes” as there is no system in place to differentiate the models for each clothing piece.

Dammit, would been a 10/10 feature if added in future

Hey all, just watching a stream from someone on the Family RP. It looked to me like they have figured out how to stream custom clothing to freemode peds. Anyone else notice this? Any idea how they’re doing it?

Mmm teorically you could spawn a prop, use an invisible dress for your ped and next make this prop follow the movement of your player.

Why don’t I load the new clothes that I put in my fivem server, can you help me please? I have tried it a thousand times and no matter how well I do it, the clothes I wear new do not appear in my clothing.

3de64c3a8da4634b12817128af64b10b a5447d40b6262cfe5c342fde7e98287a