Stream mpmale and mpfemale clothes and props

lets try this again without cronies because i really want and need this in fivem

Search the forums, cloths and such can be streamed you just need to find a resource that does this already and see how its been done.

Hmmmmm, i never see any explain/resource how to stream clothes and props and i was searching looong time. So it doesnt exist! :smiley:

This is not a valid feature supported by fivem atm. Hence the reason why people are asking for it. You are talking about ytd, and yft files being streamed. You cant stream .dds files.

oh then he needs to be more descriptive then.

when one says stream peds and props i think of the resources that already do this… he didnt mention .dds files.

yeah but i had this idea before but it got locked by a admin or somthing because someone used cronies

He said mpmale and mpfemale clothes and props though? :wink:

1 Like

didnt know there was a difference… wouldnt it be the same as changing peds cloths and such like most people do for cops and ems?

There are differences file wise.

It would be very nice for this to be a feature so that we can stream individual clothing items for mpmale and mpfemale characters. A script that does this for an example would be EUP, although EUP is through RPH.