Statewide Roleplay | Whitelisted | Custom Assets | 15+ | Realism Roleplay | www.statewiderp.net

Just can’t get enough of this beautiful BCSO FPIU in the snow…Join today so you can drive it :wink:

1 Like

The San Andreas Flight Administration (SAFA) is hiring. If you think you have what it takes, join the Civilian Operations, and apply for a pilot’s license!

1 Like

The San Andreas Highway Patrol is hiring! If you think you’re good enough to be one of San Andreas’ Finest, make sure to apply @ https://apply.statewiderp.net

1 Like

The Blaine County Sheriff’s Office and the San Andreas Highway Patrol on scene of a noise complaint on Grapeseed Main street.

1 Like

The San Andreas Highway Patrol’s Commercial Vehicle Enforcement (CVE) is accepting applications! Apply for HP to join this wonderful division :slight_smile:

We had to show the LSPD some love! They’re also hiring @ apply.statewiderp.net
Make sure to join the PR discord if you have any questions! - https://discord.gg/y9raVm9

Air Support Unit or ASU is an all-department subdivision LEO members or reserves may apply for once they reach PO2 or equivalent -> Take a look at the LSPD subsection of ASU in action!

Still a great community

1 Like

A new era in roleplay. A community that cares. Both of these statements can be included in any summary of Statwide Roleplay. Everyone here cares. Not only about themselves, but about others. Everyone here creates a team lead enviornment, not one similar to other communities. We strive for greatness, professionalism, and organization as a community. We hope to teach others, as well as learning along the way. As a member of Statewide Roleplay, I have learned so much in the two months of my membership. I highly suggest joining in on the action, and becoming apart of a revolution in Roleplay.

Blaine County Sheriff’s Office Corporal,
Jake Thompson

1 Like

The Blaine County Sheriff’s Office on a stop with two foreign gentleman, trying to sort out where they are…

The San Andreas Highway Patrol’s FPIU set up at the Senora Freeway gas station after recent gas station robberies!

Honestly a great server, always changing and making improvements for the better. Wonderful community with amazing and hardworking people. Can’t ask for anything better.

2 Likes

imag1e0 image0 image1 image2

Some Pics from the server! Honestly one of the best communities ive been in. Very Active and helpful!

1 Like

@notadev Appreciate the kind words! We always strive to be the best we can be, and make our decisions for the betterment of the community.

@ThatGuyConnor Amazing picture my guy! Keep up the amazing work :heart:

Thanks Avery!

Beautiful images Mazen!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

After recent chain-robberies…the Blaine County Sheriff’s Office has increased their presence at banks. Join the fight today!

The San Andreas Strategic Response Unit geared up to breach a raid at the O’Neil Ranch.

Happy you like them. So do I!

BCSO Interceptor patrolling the dirt trails.