State of San Andreas

roleplay
cops
police
server
development

Definitely a good server with a friendly community, you should give it a shot.

Global Discord invite link:

Shelby M.

Neat server! Good staff and development. I recommend you join.

We hit a huge goal… thank you.

We finally hit 2000 members, that a goal we have achieved. Many communities have failed trying to get to the point where we are today, simply because they didn’t think it would ever happen. This is the beginning of many more good things to come. May you all enjoy the server to your best abilities. Best wishes in all you do and thank you for helping us reach this goal. It means a lot, it truly does, It’s taken just over a year to be able to hit this goal, and I can say, we never lost hope in SOSA. We always pull back from all our mistakes …coming back harder than ever. It has been a huge success huge thank you to the The Executives most importantly for their hard work and dedication towards SOSA. Our next goal is 3000, it will be a struggle and with your help, hopefully we can hit it by the end of the year. Have a wonderful day guys! Best of luck to everyone :heart:

“I have a motto on my bedroom wall: ‘Obstacles are what you see when you take your eye off the goal.’ Giving up is not my style. I just want to do something that’s worthwhile.” — Chris Burke

“When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal.” ― Napoleon Hill

Sophisticated. Outstanding. Simplified. Ambitious. - S.O.S.A.
From the Directorate.

Amazing community !

Now on a serious note, to anyone that reads this/ looking for a great community to join, hands down your at the right place friend. I joined around November of 2018 and ever since then It was the best decision I have made by far. Not only talking about the great roleplay experience , but about the people I have met here. This is more than just any fiveM roleplay community, this is a huge family. The members and staff are absolutely amazing. Over the rough 3 months,I have met/made friends with amazing people and I’m so happy I did. 100% would recommend !

~ David B.

Quick Update:

Don’t miss out - make sure to join our Discord.

• SOSA: Rewritten is nearly ready for release, we are in the mix of updating all the scripts and compiling any errors that have been found. We are also testing the new features of OneSync. So stay tuned for updates!

• Civilian Support Team, we have opened up a new role/position within SOSA. The said members with this role will often host small events on the public servers to help new/experienced members to gain some promotions.
    – These positions include the following members.
    Michael P.
    Milo B.
    Nate A.
    Denver S.
    Eric G.
    John C
    Tom U.

• @Havoc Kindly made some new Server Status channels within the discord, here you can check if the server is up and or how many are on the server, the chat will refresh every 3 seconds and update with the server. wow

• SADOT is doing us proud… I think?

Huge Update

Don’t miss out - make sure to join our Discord.

• SOSA:Rewritten has now been released on Public one, and Public two, unfortunetly we had a few majour problems with one sync. We did mangage to get 64 players on the server within 15 minutes and then it crashed. Kinda Jinx’d it. Anyways we now have it on a normal 32 player slot server.
  • With SOSA:Rewritten lot’s have things has changed, I will drop a few screenshots below, however I would like to thank the following people for their continous hard work on Fixing and sorting rewritten out to a point where it can be stable on a normal 32 player slot server. @Havoc @JHodgson1 @Nathan_C You guy’s worked incredibly hard and I thankyou for that.
  • I would also like to put here that we now have all ingame permissions running off discord perms, which means no more horrible whitelist codes that can be leaked. So that’s great!

All in all last few weeks have been difficult, trying to push rewritten out, it would mean alot if you guys came over and had a play to see how much you guys enjoy it <3

PNG
Vehicle HUD

Capture2
Plane HUD

Captur3e
New Chat + Discord Perms