[SOSARP] State of San Andreas - Public Roleplay Community

SOSA Hit 4000 unique discord members!

I have been a part of this wonderful community for a couple of months now, as a former member of the communications department, a current resource developer, and a executive. The server has been an absolute pleasure to work with, community interaction is amazing, Nathan, Havoc, and the other Nathan are extremely kind people that are always fun to chat with, and everyone treats you with very welcoming hands upon arrival, and cultivates your growth the longer you stay. I honestly couldn’t recommend this server more to anyone interested in roleplay, I was skeptical of the how the server would continue to flourish after @DavidR retired from SOSA ownership, but @Nathan_C took charge and has absolutely done an amazing job, working on a new CAD system, civilian profiles, and much more. I’d like to thank the Directors, Staff Team, and everyone else who makes SOSA great, because if it weren’t for you I wouldn’t be able to have such a fun time on an amazing server.

So, yeah! Congrats Nathan C, Nathan A, Havoc, and David on reaching 4000 members on an extraordinary server.

For April 1st, Highway Patrol held an event for all officers in the department.
All pictures were taken during the event.

A bump, and we’re working on a launch of a whitelisted LibertyV server. Check our discord for details!

Credits - John B.

Credit: Tobias S.

Credit: Liam M.

FIVEM: State of San Andreas Roleplay Community

Join our Communications Server today: discord.sosarp.net