Welcome to the State of San Andreas FiveM page!
Who are We?
Looking for realistic yet fun roleplay? If so, you’ve found yourself at the right place. Here at SOSA, we strive to bring you the most fun and realistic experience possible, while remaining professional. We’re all one big family, and we’re looking forward to having you join it!
Looking to be apart of one our our four departments? Here at SOSA, we offer our users the chance to join the San Andreas State Police, San Andreas Fire Department, San Andreas Department of Transportation, and the San Andreas Department of Communications. All of our applications can be found here.
We’re always looking for talented developers to join our team! If you are interested, we suggest you spend some time getting to know the community before applying. We welcome all constructive criticism to be able to bring you the best experience possible!
Are you interested in Aviation? Well, go ahead and apply for our Aviation Department here. We’re always looking for new pilots. Are you more interested in leading aircraft? Well, the ATC division is the place for you!
What we have to Offer:
We are currently hiring full-time members of the following Departments:
- San Andreas State Police
- San Andreas Department of Transport
- San Andreas Fire Department
- San Andreas Communications Department (911 Operator)
- Lots of Civilian Businesses ran by players.
We are always accepting Civilians to be apart of our Civilian Unrestricted Operation team! It is not a required position to apply, just join the Discord and hop on.
Features in the server:
- Public servers, no need to apply for civilian!
- Votekick - Anyone can use this.
- Custom LEO/FD/DOT/Civilian vehicles and assets.
- Luxart vehicle control.
- SOSAmenu now integrated into vMenu.
- Custom Discord rich presence.
- Custom rcon -> server commands. More on our Discord.
- Custom map modifications. (Bus stops, trees, VIP buildings, sandy shores airfield rework!)
- Resource & server management.
- Custom Radar/ALPR.
- Custom PEDs with over 100 customisations.
- Logs for all law enforcement commands for communications.
- Comprehensive training in all departments. Realistic roleplay starts with vigorous training requirements.
Our CAD is in development:
As most of our community is aware, we are very excited to announce that we, well… Havoc has started back-end API development. We have plans for a lot of ideas. We are not wanting to go for the generic ‘bubble apps CAD’ look, we’re completely making it from scratch and we are basing it off a real-life Dispatch system that LEO/Communications use.
Previews & updates:
To check for updates and the current state, please visit our Discord and locate the #sosa-git-updates channel. Here, you can read all the pushes for the CAD.
The CAD is currently being worked on by:
Interested in helping?
If you are interested in helping out in the development of the CAD, I would recommend applying to be a part of our very experienced development team. You may apply here.
The Civilian Operations Department is for the Role-players who want to mess with the cops or be the most wanted person in the community or RP with the firefighters and be a law abiding Citizen. We are currently hiring all positions in the Civilian Department. - Current Civilian Operations Director: Michael P.
The San Andreas State Police department is our active Law Enforcement department. These are the highly trained officers who take down the criminals and keep the State of San Andreas safe. Subdivisions are active and recruiting which include, but not limited to: Air Support Unit, Commercial Vehicle Enforcement, San Andreas Port and Beach Authority, Pursuit Intervention Unit, Division of Natural Resources, State Investigative Body, Motorcycle Unit (fitted with a further Bicycle Division), Canine Unit (K9), Crime Scene Investigations, Department of Corrections and finally Traffic Services Unit. - Current San Andreas State Police Commissioner: Matthew E.
The San Andreas Fire Department is one of the most advanced role-playing departments we have - fully trained Fire Fighters with access to the most modern Fire equipment at the reach of their fingertips. Subdivisions are active and recruiting which include, but not limited to: Medical Air Support (MED-1), Fire Investigations Unit, Fire Department Airport Division, Hazardous Materials Squad, Fire Department Coroner, Fire Department Water Rescue, Fire Patrol, Search and Rescue and finally Heavy Vehicle Rescue. - Current San Andreas Fire Department Chief: Tyler R.
San Andreas Department of Transport is an elite government agency that has a full purpose of fixing/towing vehicles in any state. They have easy training that keeps the state clear of abandoned cars. They are a part of the SASP department when requested to tow vehicles. - Current San Andreas Department of Transport Chief: Marcel R.
San Andreas Communications Department is the division for people who don’t like to be in the field or they simply do not have the game, Communications handles all Dispatching and Communications in all Frequencies Fire, Police. We are currently Hiring all positions in the Communications Division. - Current San Andreas Communications Department Director: Isaiah B.
If you can develop we are seeking developers to help with our server as well. We are in need of developers understanding how to code, and even simply people who can suggest decent scripts to make the overall role-play experience better!
We’re also looking for talented modelers and other developers to join our team. Come develop for one of the largest public FiveM communities available.
We use Trello to keep track of what needs doing and who is assigned to a task. So, if you’re serious about being a developer make sure you have already created a Trello account.
If you can use GIT version control, then tell us! We love that you know this and, might even help you get a position (especially if you’re applying for a programming position).
What we’re looking for:
- Reliable developers - We want to know that you can reliably complete tasks we assign
- Motivated - We want to know that you won’t just give up because “it’s too hard” (let’s be honest, this is basic stuff. You won’t be writing software in c++ for us).
- Knowledgeable - I know we all need to start somewhere. But, I’m going to be honest. We don’t have time to teach you basic stuff. If you can’t write a simple loop, I’d apply at another time.
We also need to know that if we assign you a task, you will try and make some progress on it. Don’t worry, we’ll give you plenty of time that you’ll be assigned to something before assigning you (unless you choose a task yourself).
Videos of our server.
Can’t wait to have you on board!
We hope to see you pop on our Discord if you have any questions please private message on the FiveM forum or you can open a support ticket within our Discord and we can get back to you as and when we can.
- Discord invite - https://discord.gg/cpRByyB
- Applications for all departments: https://forum.sosarp.net/category/7/server-applications
- SOSA Website: https://sosarp.net/
- If you’re looking to contact any member of the directorate directly, feel free to email us
firstname.lastname@example.org- We’ll reply as and when we can.
Thank’s for taking interest in State of San Andreas!
- @DavidR - Owner.
- @CayneB @Nathan_C (also our System Administrator) @Havoc - Are all our Directorate.
© SOSA Network (State of San Andreas RPC), 2018