Potential Server Looking for Co - owner

Hey there, as many as you might know I have been in the works of creating my own server. Over the past couple of months I have been slowly in the works of creating a server and it has came to a point where I need help. I have been quite inactive from the FiveM community over the past year or so due to the lack of effort from previous communities and the overall experience in FiveM, However I have been watching the progress this amazing community has grown to be with all the amazing new fan base it has currently got. I am looking for an experienced co owner who has previously ran a community and a potential administration team comprising of around 4 - 5 members. Each member will have a responsibility to uphold and the terms of becoming a founder / Owner of this community will be listed on the community discord. Thank you for your time. If you have any questions I will try to answer them asap on here but it is best to join the public discord to get a hold of me much easier!

Once you join please do not leave if you see it is not active, as I may not be around when you join, Just leave me a message and I’ll get back to you.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

You have actual ELS working?

Yes sir

Would you be able to help me get a cad/mdt system running I have the files just can’t seem to get it to work thanks

I have updated the pictures with some more up to date ones

We are in need of Fire/EMS as we only have a couple! All of our department Demands are still high!

Could you send me the discord link, i am a experienced EMS/Fire department member.

Read our post!

Locking and unlisting as it seems like this thread is now inactive.
If you would like it back up and listed, private message me.

1 Like