[SOSARP] State of San Andreas - Public Roleplay Community

Hello, My name is Trevor C. A member of State Of San Andreas. Currently i am apart of SASP, SADOT and coach me for SACD. This is the best server out here on fivem! The Staff Team is so nice, the owner is nice😉. I joined sosa a couple of months ago when i got banned from another community. Since im in SOSA. I feel safe, and good. SOSA is like a family for me.
I suggest if you are looking for a good community, to join sosa❤️

• Trevor C.
1 Like

I have joined SOSA over 100 days ago, it allows me to escape from worrying about Education life and other problems in life as the community is so loving and caring, from reading most of the comments above i can absolutely agree SOSA treats you like family and you create these strong bond with other users. I was lucky at one point to be apart of the Staff team and they really do know what the best is for sosa and each staff member treats all members with respect they deserve, I am no longer staff here but they still continue to find fitting people for the Job and they all care about the community.

• Dylan R
  • SAFD
2 Likes

First time i joined SOSA was 2 and a half months ago, i wasn’t really planning on staying but after i got into the discord and saw the community… i.was.blown.away, by how nice the people were how supportive they were and how professional they were i mean it was just amazing, then i decided to join SASP which was a great decision, now i can’t wait to get home from school get me arse on duty and contribute to the community.

Love, Jaque M.

SASP - CPL
SASP - S.W.A.T
SASP - MBU
SASP - PIU
SASP - ASU
SASP - SIB
SASP - DNR
SASP - CVE

Much Love, Crow Your Bro.

1 Like

Joined SOSA roughly 2 weeks ago and I haven’t regretted it, everyone in the server is friendly and the people I work alongside have shown how much of a vibrant community this is, you can you go to in the server for a question and they’ll try to give the best possible. All of I’ve got to say is that this has been one of the best servers I have ever joined. Can’t wait to get more involved!

Love, Jinx D

SASP - Trooper (District One)
SAFD - Probationary Firefighter/EMT
SAFD - Engineer

1 Like

Been in SOSA for almost a year now. I’m strongly grateful for every chance they’ve given me. The server is friendly, the LEO, DOT and FD are very professional and are always on duty. Everyone is helpful and they do the best as they possibly can. Don’t think I’ll ever regret joining. This place is my life. My home. My Family.
Highly Recommend SOSA. Great Place.

Ben A. - E4 Head Of Staff

1 Like

I have been on SOSA for 111 days. It has been very fun and great to spend so much time on the server. If you ever want to play on a very realistic and down to earth server with great guys then join SOSA. I love each member individually for their own personalities and traits and In the coming future im going to miss them.

Jamie C - E1 Executive

1 Like

Quick update…

Afternoon all. SOSA is growing drastically since our last update; over 80+ people in SASP, 33+ in SAFD, 28+ DOT & with over 25 dispatchers, the experience has never been so great. This message is to thank all our current units in all departments for the sheer amount of dedication. With having 20+ people in our Radio Traffic a day without fail is really impressive.

Development vehicle updates:

New additions to the SWAT Insurgent lighting, adding a traffic advisor. Courtesy of @MarcelR

New AIR-1/MED-1 skinned by @MarcelR

2019 Dodge Ram 1500 - (new base-model for the current Dodge Ram, as the currently Ram has broken collisions) Courtesy of @MarcelR

Feel free to join us…

• We hope to see you pop on our discord, if you have any questions please private message on the FiveM forum or you can open a support ticket within our Discord and we can get back to you as and when we can.

Discord invite - https://discord.gg/cpRByyB

Aviation Support Unit - Promotional film.

The High Command of the San Andreas State Police present our newly created promotional video. Courtesy of Eddie F.

Take it to the skies.

Discord invite link:

• I’ve been asked a lot for the Discord invite links - It’s in the OP but for those who scroll down the comments, wll, here you go…

Hello I am Billy, I guess I am one of those so called “stringers”.

I take pics on SOSA and I truly love it, such great community with tons of custom things like cars, scripts etc.

3 Likes

San Andreas State Police - RECRUITING

Mission Statement: The San Andreas State Police is a full service state wide law enforcement agency who’s goal is to provide the highest degree of public service through professionalism, integrity, honour and commitment in order to protect the rights and ensure the safety of all residents of the state.

Message from the Commissioner
State of San Andreas is a special place, a unique community made up of different types of people from different types of backgrounds. As a law enforcement department within the community it is our main objective to reduce crime and ensure a healthy environment for everyone. However we are not just all about reducing crime, one of our main objectives is also to create a positive relationship with the rest of the community. I am officially inviting you to our department to join us in our journey to grow bigger. Apply through the State Police Academy and push yourself to the limit. - 1104 Chris W.

Requirements:
(Out of Character)

1. Join our discord and our community at https://discord.gg/d7pkWz
  2. Be at least 14 years of age.
  3. Be in the community for over 24 hours.

(In Character)

1. Must be physically and mentally fit.
  2. Must have a clean criminal record.
  3. Must be self motivated.
  4. Must at least be a high school graduate.
  5. Must be at least 21 years old.

The Academy

Photo Credits - Billy J

1 Like

State Of San Andreas
I have been apart of this Server since August 13 2018 and i haven’t left or made Bad Decisions whilst here, previous servers i have been apart of have either died or i have left due to inactivity or me getting bored of it.

SOSA does offer many Departments such as SASP, SAFD, SADOT and SACD i have only been to 2 Departments during my career but i am hoping in the future that i am able to continue my Career and make more Members join and make SOSA grow even more.

During my hard times at Life it does take away all the Bad stuff it takes away from me and all Educational shit i have always. All i have to say is Thank You SOSA for everything! :kissing_closed_eyes:

C-208 | Dominic R.
Senior Civilian I
SACD - Corporal Dispatcher / Supervisor

2 Likes

State of San Andreas Official “2019 Trailer”.

Created by: @StiXx
Wish you all a happy new year. All the best for 2019!

1 Like

Few changes… wew

Don’t miss out - make sure to join our Discord.

• SOSA:Rewritten… going really well, waiting on commands then we’ll do a test for the Executives. Hopefully, if all goes well, we can publish SOSA:R to the public!
  • Verification system update: if Discord account is <1 month, they’ll have to verify (prevent bots).
  • Nathan’s now a Director! woah
  • SASP is doing well, I think? The pictures look good at least…

3 Likes

Damn, we’ve done it again, 1900+ Members, close to 2000 now! Feel free to pop in and say Hello! https://discord.gg/cpRByyB

1 Like

Hi, I’m Billy. And this is me explaining my experience in SOSA so far.

My name is Billy J and I rejoined SOSA about 3-4 months ago, and I can only start by saying that this is for sure one of the better communities out there. Why? Well let me tell you.

Upon joining SOSA the first time about a year and a half ago I truly fell in love, I had never seen any kind of community trying to actually be professional before with everything from staff to gameplay. Now a lot of communities actually pursue the title of being “professional” but SOSA really gets it right. This is because they mainly focus on getting the best of the best assets from vehicles to scripts and staff, a lot of servers out there does not care who they recruit to staff positions and lets anybody join, this does not only affect the servers look to the outside world, but does also effect everyone in it, speaking from experience. But thanks to hard work SOSA can easily claim the title of a “professional roleplay server” and I really hope that the people who join will see that on arrival. As stated before I speak from about 1 year of experience when it comes to server ownership/management, I have seen servers rise and fall not only my own but others as well and this has gave me the experience needed to understand the theoretical parts about owning/running a server, because not only is a server about the practical parts (Trainings, cars, scripts etc.) but also how it’s ran and who’s behind it.

I can only say thank you to everyone in SOSA for making my experience the best one I’ve had (so far) and personally thank the staff/owners for being such amazing people.

Thank you SOSA
Thank you all
- Billy J

3 Likes

Definitely a good server with a friendly community, you should give it a shot.

Global Discord invite link:

Shelby M.

2 Likes

Neat server! Good staff and development. I recommend you join.

2 Likes

We hit a huge goal… thank you.

We finally hit 2000 members, that a goal we have achieved. Many communities have failed trying to get to the point where we are today, simply because they didn’t think it would ever happen. This is the beginning of many more good things to come. May you all enjoy the server to your best abilities. Best wishes in all you do and thank you for helping us reach this goal. It means a lot, it truly does, It’s taken just over a year to be able to hit this goal, and I can say, we never lost hope in SOSA. We always pull back from all our mistakes …coming back harder than ever. It has been a huge success huge thank you to the The Executives most importantly for their hard work and dedication towards SOSA. Our next goal is 3000, it will be a struggle and with your help, hopefully we can hit it by the end of the year. Have a wonderful day guys! Best of luck to everyone :heart:

“I have a motto on my bedroom wall: ‘Obstacles are what you see when you take your eye off the goal.’ Giving up is not my style. I just want to do something that’s worthwhile.” — Chris Burke

“When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal.” ― Napoleon Hill

Sophisticated. Outstanding. Simplified. Ambitious. - S.O.S.A.
From the Directorate.

3 Likes

Now on a serious note, to anyone that reads this/ looking for a great community to join, hands down your at the right place friend. I joined around November of 2018 and ever since then It was the best decision I have made by far. Not only talking about the great roleplay experience , but about the people I have met here. This is more than just any fiveM roleplay community, this is a huge family. The members and staff are absolutely amazing. Over the rough 3 months,I have met/made friends with amazing people and I’m so happy I did. 100% would recommend !

~ David B.

2 Likes