Join Michigan DOJRP | vMenu | Police | Discord: discord.gg/BAnVUnFnCu

Michigan DOJRP

Greetings everyone my name is WCKKD I am The Founder, and Main Developer of Michigan DOJRP 2023.

We are looking for experienced individuals to help run the server and the departments. I am a serious creator looking for serious people to join me on this adventure to kick off the server. I am constantnly addings new things everyday and expect to be fully operational very soon. We offer 3 different police departments. First dept. is Michigan State Police. They are the police who patrol the highways but also the entire map. Second dept. is Detroit PD. They are responsible for keeping the streets of Detroit safe by keeping it drug and violence free. Third dept. is Genesee County Sheriffs Office. They are responsible for patrolling all of the county (Sandy, Paleto, Grapeseed, etc.).

I will also be doing Beta Testing on my server with certain members who want to come join me in testing the new scripts, vehicles etc. I hold one every other day sometimes everyday.

We are using the State of Michigan (my home state) for the Base of our server / departments. All depts. will be based through the irl michigan depts. If your intersted in helping the police keep the streets safe or running your own department, then join our discord and get started today! All welcome 16+ ONLY.

Departments HIRING IN ALL DEPTS.

Michigan State Police (MSP)
Detroit Police Department (DPD)
Genesee County Sheriffs Office (GCSO)
Civilian Operations (CIV)
Genesee County Fire & Rescue (coming soon)
MI-Comms Dispatching Center (Dispatch)(coming soon)
IAA (internal affairs agency)(coming soon)

MDOJRP Community Manager
MDOJRP FiveM Server Admin
MDOJRP Discord Server Moderator
MDOJRP Development Team
MDOJRP Advertisement Team

If your interested in becoming a member join the discord below to begin applying today!

Server Information

Discord: MICHIGAN DOJRP

Anymore Questions? Ask below in the forums!

Letting you know, those map mods can destroy FPS for those with low end gaming PCS and under. or above

bump this post