SouthernFuture Justice Roleplay | Whitelisted | 14+ | Custom Vehicle Models | CAD/MDT |

1871937717278e437afad0a1d28c9cef%20(1)
It is time to join SFJRP’s Blaine County Sheriff’s Office!
We are getting new vehicles everyday, and are ready to work with the new Sandy Shores Police Department’s Staff to improve law enforcement in Blaine County.

2 Likes

How often do you guys patrol and on average how many people show up to patrols? If I join would I be able to join after school some days and be able to patrol with other people, or do you only have specific times where everyone patrols at once?

Hello JonKukula, thanks for contacting us! We patrol everyday at around 7 pm eastern standard time on most days. Our patrols consist of an average of 20+ members, which includes dispatchers, police, sheriff, highway, fire, and of course civilians. On weekends, you can expect to be able to patrol as early as 1pm eastern. Hope to see you soon.

Sweet! I have applied (I think). How long will it take for the application to get accepted?

We will get to your application as soon as possible. It should not take longer than 72 hours. It’s usually pretty quick. If you have any other questions, feel free to join our discord: https://discord.gg/SMDq8Xn

My app got accepted!! can’t wait for my interview and to jump in the action with you guys. :smiley:

1 Like

That is great.
Our interview staff are usually able to interview around 4PM EST. I am not too sure about exact times, since I am PST.

1 Like

Sounds cool, i’ve watched some gameplay and your guys server seems very populated and fun. i should be up around then.

1 Like

Lets go BCSO. (BCSO Promotional Video coming soon!)

3 Likes

Cross Department Dive Exercise

3 Likes

Lets go LSPD!

2 Likes

SAHP Midnight Patrol

2 Likes

you really need to fix your website ads all over it i cant read anything

Our website host team had to add ads onto our website since we could not pay for the next month.
We are expected to get enough for the next month.

1 Like

Blaine County Sheriff’s Office Taurus

3 Likes

Sandy Shores Police Department Coming Soon

3 Likes

does this server have els working?

To specify, if you’d prefer, our community uses a Server Sided ELS Script, that syncs lights fast, is stable, has working functions, like Primary, Secondary, Warning, and the Stage 1, 2, and 3 lighting, with the full functioning pattern system as it would work in normal ELS Client in LSPDFR. It also has working spotlights, takedowns, and cruise lights.

1 Like

Applied, wish luck on my interview.

2 Likes

BCSO Wildlife Rangers

2 Likes