SouthernFuture Justice Roleplay | Whitelisted | 14+ | Custom Vehicle Models | CAD/MDT |

Southern Future Roleplay Justice
Est. August 2017
www.sfjrp.com
https://discord.gg/SMDq8Xn
https://twitter.com/sfjrpofficial
Age Limit: 14 years

About us:
SouthernFuture Justice Roleplay is a FiveM Roleplay Community (GTA V Roleplay Community) based on professional roleplay in a family environment. Every member of SFJRP is respected, and looked after by the administration team, staff team, and their peers.

Family Experience:
SouthernFuture Justice Roleplay provides you with a family, that is always there for you, and gets along. We want that family experience to thrive within this community. Unlike many roleplay communities, we interact with community members while not roleplaying, where we can all have fun. If there is any fear that this family experience is going away for you, you can fill out an Internal Affairs Complaint form, that will look into resolving the problem.

Roleplay Experience:
Your experience of roleplay in this community will be great. At the rare occasion that something goes wrong, you can fill out an CIA Complaint form on that person.
All CIA Complaints within SFJRP are looked into, to ensure member’s satisfaction.

Server Development:
If you are worried about the server not being well created, or developed, not to fear. 1) It has many great features, vehicles, etc. that extensively build on your experience. 2) Any member, staff, administration, can input suggestions directly to someone, where it will be looked over extensively, before approval or denial

New Opportunities:
As you may see we have many departments to choose from. We’re looking for more players to fill up all of our spots. We’re gaining many members a day. I highly encourage you to join as many opportunities are still open. We’ve also went fully whitelisted for over 5 months now to ensure that we keep our professional title. We have over 260 members, and still growing. Promotions are handed out by evaluation from Command Staff, and internal affairs. Too top it off we have lots of ranks to work for. So what do you say? Come on over, and have the best role playing experience ever!

We can’t wait to see you!

6 Likes

I undoubtedly recommend this community to somebody who is looking for a serious roleplay server with a lot to offer. The directors are very professional, and the roleplay is fantastic. They have a bunch of custom cars, uniforms, etc. Everybody is being treated equally and with respect. This community could surely have the potentials to blow up one day.

5 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

2 Likes

Bumping to the bottom of the page.

1 Like

Are you active during EU time or ?

1 Like

Really great community!!

1 Like

SouthernFuture Justice Roleplay Director
Hello. I am the SouthernFuture Justice Roleplay Director. I am really happy to be a part of this family experience.

I have been in other communities before, that never gave me the feeling of being in a close group.
We provide both Professional, Strict, and Serious Roleplay Experience, as well as a Family Experience.

There is more to a community than its strict roleplay, yet, it is more important to have an experience of a family that you can go to every day, and all the time, to talk to, and play games with.

SFJRP has an amazing Internal Affairs Department, which resolves issues within the community. All the reports to IA are kept private, secret, and secured.

You can depend on us to provide you with the best experience!

I am also the Head Developer of SFJRP. We are looking for a developer to help us out.
More specificially… Someone who can do Custom Non-ELS Models, with Custom Light Patterns, and potentially, some scripts.
(You will see a topic about that on my Profile on the FiveM Forums soon)

Thank You Very Much to my Staff and Administration for

1. Creating this post, to advertise our community
  2. For helping make this community run to its full potential

Sincerely,
SouthernFuture 1A-1
SFJRP Director

• Update, for the developers, we no longer need development staff in SFJRP, but if C# development is something you excel in, please let me know
2 Likes

SFJRP Training.

Driving Course.

3 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

I highly suggest this community for anybody and everybody who is looking for a great RP community with amazing rp, and a close knit group. It’s like a second family. I suggest joining the Fire Department of you are looking for thrill and fun. The Fire Chief is amazing and friendly. We also have some brand new firetrucks, a brand new ambulance, and a brand new sexy Lifeflight helicopter. The Fire Department also has 3 subdivisions including Hazmat, Fire Investigation Team, and Lifeflight.

Join the community and be part of a family!
100/10

1 Like

2 Likes

Great Roleplay Community with active staff, realistic roleplay, mature members as well as very nice members and staff and we also have realistic vehicles with an owner that cares about our members and will make everything fair and takes a lot of time to develop and bring us new things to the server

LSPD Officers blocking off bridge to Ford Zancudo as there was an unauthorized suspect on the runway.

1 Like

https://gyazo.com/51f8639c13daec5c979bcc2c841f9b8e

1 Like

Our amazing helicopter hovering over the Ace Liquor for a robbery.

1 Like

House Raid on Pablo Lehder wanted criminal in Los Santos

Also be advised we got a NEW ONLINE CAD/MDT!!

Our discord is: https://discord.gg/8Cd76tk – You will be automatically put into our recruit_chat so you will not have access to see all the members in the discord nor see many channels but the recruit_chat.

1 Like

1 Like

SCU Ghost Skin

Apply to SFJRP @ https://www.sfjrp.com/
Our OFFICIAL DISCORD @ https://discord.gg/8Cd76tk (You will be put into #recruit_chat so you won’t have access to any official member channels.)

2 Likes