Closed | [Official] Southern California Role Play Community (SCRP) | Professional CAD | 15+ Whitelisted Community | Custom Cars/Jobs/Scripts |

Hello RP’ers,
My name is Chris and I’m Director of Southern California Role Play, or SCRP. This server is based on the laws of California. Our community contains many law enforcement agencies including the San Andreas Highway Patrol, Los Santos Police Department, the Blaine County Sheriff’s Office, the Sandy Shores Police Department, the Los Santos Fire & Rescue, and the San Andreas Communications Center. Here at SCRP, we are very well experienced Rp’ers who look to make our community look professional and well respected. We are looking for active roleplayers, developer, and well-experienced civilians. Do you have what it takes to join SCRP? If so, please join our discord below for more info.

Our Departments

• Los Santos Police Department (LSPD)

• Blaine County Sheriff’s Office (BCSO)

• San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP)

• Los Santos Fire and Rescue (LSFR)

• Sandy Shores Police Department (SSPD)

• San Andreas Communications Center (SACC)

• San Andreas Border Patrol (SABP) (Permanently Closed)

Updates as of 8/26/18

*San Andreas Border Patrol*

*San Andreas Highway Patrol*

*Blaine County County Sheriff's Office*

*Los Santos Police Department*

*Los Santos Fire & Rescue*

*Sandy Shores Police Department*

Server: [Official] Southern California Role Play Community | Custom CAD | Serious RP | Custom Cars/Jobs/Scripts | Lambda based
Discord: https://discord.gg/Rp9QE4K

Requirements for membership:
You MUST be 15 years of age. Exceptions may be made depending on the circumstances.
You MUST own a LEGAL copy of GTA V. Dispatchers are exempt
You MUST be able to speak, read, write and interpret English.
You Must have a positive attitude when roleplaying with others

On behalf of the staff at SCRP, we thank you for taking the time to give us a try!

© Southern California Role Play Community, 2018

Best of luck,

Director Chris W.

Something that bothers me about all of these “California” based communities is the fact that none of them actually utilize any sort of realistic names based around California. The only Californian based community that uses genuine names and skins is SoCal.

Not trying to rip on your community, but – kills the role play aspect if you’re portraying fictional agencies in a real state. Good luck none-the-less.

We are still recruiting for all departments!

1 Like

The community owner doesn’t know how to handle the community in the correct way, doesn’t even know the job the Moderators are supposed to do.

Howdy everyone, We are still looking for members to help grow our community. Please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Tonight at 7:00 PM Est, we are holding a special firework display in Sandy Shores. Please come join us!

Not a real California server if you have los santos and blaine county in it… just saying

Bump
Looking for a good time? Join SCRP!

Hello, I’m Mantas… I am the current Sheriff of the San Mateo County Sheriff’s Office. I’ve been apart of this community for a long time and it has been the best experience of my FiveM roleplaying days. My current department is actively recruiting for new deputies. I would definitely recommend this community for anyone who want to feel the immersion.

We are looking for new staff members!

We are currently looking for a community to merge into us.

Chris
Director of SCRP

We are looking to merge into a California-based community!

Chris
Director of SCRP
Head Administration

As you can tell from the title of this post, We are shutting down operation on the 28th of this month. We thank everyone who help support us. Looking to buy our website, etc.? Contact us on discord.

why selling out ?..

Our domain is also for sale

My server is California based if you would like to contact me, I am willing to let you guys merge into us. Server name is SARP, just shoot me a text on discord @ Dylan W.#0002

Today is our last day. Anyone want our discord server?

Ah finally shut down not surprised I used to run the community with the owner Chris and I can say it used to be fun until he demoted me to moderator when I was a owner and decided to let me run wildlife instead of chp which I was originally running I mean I put the fire cars you see in and the Highway cars nothing special but it’s ok I now run my own community successfully I also know how to run a community unlike him my community actually has 270 members he has 15 and active we’re 0 including him so sad but that’s what happens he tried to stop me from being great at what I’m doing and he basically just boosted me to become a successful server owner how ironic I also have most of his community

You sound like an insufferable deuchebag.

Move on with your life.