Sourthern Justice | ESX | vMenu | Custom Cars | EUP | Fire/EMS | NEEDING LEOs |

Southern Justice is a upcoming serious role-play server based off of DOJ. We are in early stages of development and are improving our server everyday.Apply Here!
Current Departments:

• LSPD [Currently Closed]
  • BCSO
  • SADPS
  • BCFD
  • Dispatch

Our Website, Teamspeak, and FiveM server info:

Join Our Teamspeak or Discord!

Whats Unique:

Our Server is unique. We have developers who strive for player happiness not their own. Also we are working towards opening more than one fivem server. We have three different LEO departments in order to give more opportunities to the community.

FAQ:

Q: Can officers go off duty and play as civilians
A: Yes, you can be a civilian off duty however if you decide to play the same RP character as the police officer you must follow the law. This will allow you to carry your service weapon and help out in robberies and other scenarios. If you are the robber that will be considered a different character so you don’t have to deal with any issues as a officer.

Q: Can I be admin
A: Depends how you RP and how you act around the community. Also their is a application on the forums to apply for staff.

Q: How many people do you have
A: This server has just opened up to the public. We have our Director and Department Command Positions filled (Except Fire/Ems, Civilians and Dispatch leads). And we are starting to fill in command positions.

Q: Whats your Age Limit
A: We don’t have one! We welcome everyone the same to play as civilian. But Our LEO age limit is 15.

Q: How long till i get a response on Fivem.
A: Within 12-24 hours to private message. To get a hold of us quicker join our discord or teamspeak!

Join Our Discord and Team-speak for More!

Bump.

Bump.

There is also no LSPD.

@Jack_P

Your discord invite link has became invalid.

Maybe a working discord link.

Sorry about that, I guess he thought it was invalid. http://discord.southernjustice.online This link should work!

Also, that has a chance of not working, so here is the backup of the backup. (https://discord.gg/VUNuSTd)