Some Server Problems Been A While

Hello people of Five m i am having trouble with my sever
i have not ran it in 3 months but now when i load in mello trainer doesn’t open for me but the settings are working
and someone else joined and was able to use it also my loading screen isnt working anymore was there an update i have missed ?

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Make sure you are using the latest server artifact.

Also I highly recommend not to use mellotrainer as it’s very insecure One main reason you should remove of mellotrainer from your server

1 Like

hey thank you for your reply and i am on the latest also i have removed admin options from mellow trainer ands use my own banning menu but i cant seem to use mellotrainer on my server just wont open and there are no noise when opening soo there is no error in the coding also when others open it it works fine anyone know how to sole this i have deleted cache and server cache

I just tried to install vmenu it worked how ever when i pen it the text and menu disappears straight away and these were the last files in my resource to auto update so im guessing one of these are messing with something ? https://gyazo.com/9d36c43110c4bbdd9212149b26e9024f

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.