Some Noobish Questions!

Hello i would like to ask some questions please be kind and don’t bash on me as i am still learning alot fo stuff!!

1. What is the recomended software or tool to script for a server using LUA??
    cause i mean how would we know if we made an error or not when we compile it so yeah like samp Pawno

2. What is the difference between MultiFive & fivereborn.

More Questions I will Edit as for now i wanna know these… Thanks!!

1. Notepad++. In regard to errors / warnings, they’ll be shown on your server console as the scripts are executed.

@Jayceon said in Some Noobish Questions!!:

1. Notepad++. In regard to errors / warnings, they’ll be shown on your server console as the scripts are executed.

Ok got it also will C# script work and also what’s the difference between MultiFive & FiveReborn!!

@Ninja said in Some Noobish Questions!!:

1. What is the difference between MultiFive & fivereborn.

Very little, as they copy our work. We do not reply to such questions.

@Boss said in Some Noobish Questions!!:

@Ninja said in Some Noobish Questions!!:

1. What is the difference between MultiFive & fivereborn.

Very little, as they copy our work. We do not reply to such questions.

Why not a reply to such an important question. Because i have exactly the same question, what is the difference. I’m very interested in both developments but want to make a choice to go further with.

And second, aren’t you people affraid of R*'s phonecall?

Don’t get me wrong, i am very interested in an alternative way to play/host GTA:V online.

@Simbad-de-Zeeman I will tell you one major diffrence, we can’t be ‘down’ since we have no terminal.

Off topic but:

Holy shit @Simbad-de-Zeeman jij ook hier?!

@Rstein yes, just checking out some alternatives

@Simbad-de-Zeeman Damn, it’s been years since I last played on your MTA server. I’d love to see a FR server from you!

Personally I used something called ‘Brackets’ which is generally for web development, but works great with lua.