Some character mysql thing that comes on all servers i make after 2 days

GTA V version? Newest
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legt
Steam/CD/Social Club? SC
Windows version? Windows 10 Latest
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any) Nope
System specifications 1070, i7, 16gb ram, nothing there is a prob.
What did you do to get this issue? Nothing
What server did you get this issue on? My own
CitizenFX.log file nothing with that
.dmp files/report IDs nothing with that

So, after about 1-3 days of every server i’ve made. This pops up in the console when anyone joins. (me)

Error running call reference function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: server/main.lua:210: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’)
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:210: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:337: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:335
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:322
[ERROR] [MySQL] Check the error above, an error happens when executing the callback from the query : “SELECT * FROM job_grades WHERE job_name = @job_name AND grade = @grade {@job_name=police;@grade=5}”
TriggerServerCallback => [esx_ambulancejob:getDeathStatus] does not exists

And i don’t know how to fix this fking shit…

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

wrong posting location. And its right here

TriggerServerCallback => [esx_ambulancejob:getDeathStatus] does not exists

Yeah but how do i fix this:

Error running call reference function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: server/main.lua:210: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’)
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:210: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:337: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:335
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:322
[ERROR] [MySQL] Check the error above, an error happens when executing the callback from the query : “SELECT * FROM job_grades WHERE job_name = @job_name AND grade = @grade {@grade=5;@job_name=police}”

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.