[Solved] Is it possible to stream .xml map?

Hello, i have a question.
It is possible to stream .xml map files on server?
Like the ymaps?

You’ll have to convert the XML to a YMAP if you wish to stream the assets. You can convert your XMLs using this tool:

There are resources that automatically interpret XMLs on the forums as well if you don’t fancy doing conversions beforehand. :+1:

1 Like

And you forgot to say @Zulfurix that, after he converted his XML file into a XML.YMAP
file (with your converter) he will need to load the XML.YMAP he get, on OPEN IV.

Then you have just to extract your YMAP from OpenIV on your desktop for example, and thats all. (You’ll have to make a resource ofc).

2 Likes

Two weeks away and I forgot the important bit :joy:, thanks for fixing that!

1 Like

No problems mate ! (20chars)

– nevermind, got it.
Thanks for answer

No problems mate !
Remember to report that the problem is solved by adding a [Solved] or simply by defining a message as a solution. thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

Ok So I’ve been trying to get this damn diner uploaded to stream and everysingle time it fails. I’ve converted it to a Ymap with m2y and then in OpenIV from there places the file within my stream folder specifically for ymaps and still to no avail, only part of the map loads. no floors, collisions on the floor etc. No Idea where his is going wrong. this is the diner I am attemptinf for 5 days to get to work,

Doesn’t work. Don’t waste your time on the broken converter