[Solved][Help] Lights do not work when I leave the ambulance

I need to know what needs to be done to allow the emergency and siren lights to continue to run when the driver leaves the vehicle. Because if I leave the vehicle, the lights and siren stop working.

The vehicle is customized, already test like REPLACE and ADDON, without success …
I suppose it’s in some .meta file, but I need an orientation …

Edit:

I solved using this mod: [Release] ELS FiveM | Server Sync | Lights | Sirens | Custom Patterns

Are you using luxart vehicle control?

you need to create a carvariation for that model and stream it with the right stuff if you go down to SirenSettings and change the id i belive 1-14 thats what changes the lights on there i believe vanilla ambulance is 4 but if its a custom model you probably want 1 depending on colors etc , you can also create custom lights / siren patterns in the carcols file

@JacksonP,

Thank you for giving a little of your time to help me!

About your suggestion, I was already using the mod you suggested, but (maybe because of my lack of knowledge) I could not solve my problem.

I was able to solve my problem using this mod:

@GanjaMonster

Thank you for donating your time to help me!

I’m really curious about your suggestions, but I imagine it’s something complex. If at any time you are within reach, feel free to put here the configurations or models of files that solve this question without the need to interfere with a mod.

I was able to solve my problem using this mod:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.