[SOLVED] CopHolster

what about the security guards?

Which ones I don’t know which ones you are talking about.

1 Like

The guards that wish they were cops, like the ones you see at NOOOSE HQ

Or walking down that cop dealership or whatever that is at night with a flashlight

Probably this one - s_m_m_security_01

1 Like

Would there be a way to get this to work with multiplayer characters for those of us that use EUP?

If you’re asking about the PTTPoliceRadio resource, which I assume you are, you really should comment in that thread instead.

That being said, it’s possible, but they don’t have an empty holster option so it’s not the greatest (maybe your EUP fixes this?)

they will play the draw animation, just add it to the skins list.

Add the models to the skins list in client.lua to try it out mp_m_freemode_01 or mp_f_freemode_01 presumably.

you would need to change the component it toggles as well (or just comment it out if you don’t have an empty holster) as right now for the mp freemode peds this is a BP vest, not the hoslter/empty holster like on the cop models.

and

1 Like

I need help how do you put the cop holster on the fivem server

I- It tells you …

Here is a link to a website that will help you learn how to read!

1 Like

Lol the funny thing about that is I know how to read and it does not have step by step how to put the cop holster in the fivem server

Do you not see that massive message board read it

Why when I look down with my right stick the character goes hand on holster. where can I remove this? please somebody help me with this.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/494244417562083369/1171076004777832468/image.png?ex=655b5c85&is=6548e785&hm=3a73680af474374e5177d0d4d540cfddcdec51e32ba0f3d83b01ef1b1d57ff37&=&width=1202&height=676

Where should I put these files in my fivem server ?