orange-screen
infinite-loading

Dont works

1 Like

@isaacE @FNH @Monax180,

What Windows version are you running?
Are you running any antivirus?

0 Likes

hey im spanish and i have a laptop with nvidia geforce gtx i get stuck when it says right-click fiveM.exe and open it as run with graphics processor pls help

0 Likes

i did all that says there and still dont work

0 Likes

even the nvidia thing

0 Likes

Im still having issues with the fivem with my laptop, I did the first step you said to do… Please help me

unknown 1

0 Likes

That dont work to me :frowning: :frowning:

0 Likes

that dont work for me :frowning: i really want to play but im stuck in purple window :frowning:

0 Likes

Hey so I’m still having issues where my five m just stays on the blue or green or red loading screen and wont load anything else and I’ve even tried reinstalling my gpu drivers completely and it still is having the issues and the setting the gpu to the discrete gpu is still not working.
ElectricBeta

0 Likes

Just got a FiveM update…now it won’t open. the screen is red. I’m using a desktop Mac with Windows 10.

0 Likes

On the NVIDIA Control Panel under desktop I don’t have the "Add “Run with graphics processor” option. This is all I can see:

0 Likes

Still doesn’t work for me:( im use AMD R5 M330. Have any solved problems?

0 Likes

No Home Page Color Screen... Still a Thing

So what if you did these steps and the game still wont load past the orange/pink/green screen? I have a MSI core i7 7700 with a NVIDIA Geforce gtx 1050ti. FiveM is alredy running on my High Perfomance GPU

0 Likes

My friend still got this problem… any other solution?

0 Likes

I still have the problem HELP!
I comply with more of the recommended requirements and I have windows 10.
I do not know why the error occurs, I’m from Laptop but after doing the procedure, the blue screen follows.

0 Likes

If you tried the solution provided in the first post, and you are still having FiveM issues, then something else is the root cause. You will need to fill out a technical support post to recieve help.

Go here https://forum.fivem.net/c/technical-support

Make a topic with the Technical Support template filled out in it.

Then someone can help you. Make sure to fill out all necessary fields.

0 Likes

ERROR: Blue screen error when starting FiveM on Laptop / Windows 10

If you tried the solution provided in the first post, and you are still having FiveM issues, then something else is the root cause. You will need to fill out a technical support post to recieve help.

Go here https://forum.fivem.net/c/technical-support

Make a topic with the Technical Support template filled out in it.

Then someone can help you. Make sure to fill out all necessary fields.

0 Likes

This actually fixed it!

NVIDIA crap-laptop

Awesome, truly thanks.

1 Like

Thanks,
This actually fixed some lagg for me.

1 Like

Hey there!
I have exactly same problem, but my GPU doesnt support optimus technology, so I cant repair my problem like this. Is there some other way how to force FiveM to use my Nvidia GPU,

0 Likes