Social Club Verification Failed

Cannot Get pas Social Club Verification.

GTA V version? Latest
Up to date? Yes

Legit or Pirate copy? Legit

Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam

Windows version? Windows 10

Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? No

Error screenshot (if any)
This only happens if I put in my social club login into the verification window.

System specifications
i7 8700
gtx 1080
16gb memory

**What did you do to get this issue?**Nothing. First time using FiveM

**What server did you get this issue on?**none

CitizenFX.log file ?

.dmp files/report IDs ?

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder C:\Users****\Desktop\New Folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes

Also add what you already tried so far.
Reinstalled Gta V
Reinstalled FiveM a bunch of times
Removed DigitalEntitlements

Did you Verify that you Own a copy of the game?

How would I do that?

Do you get this?

I get it now, I get still because I never verified, though it used to be verified before I had to reinstall it with a new drive I have a copy of the game but it’s for the Xbox one and now it has to be on PC copy.

Yes I get that. I purchased the game through steam a year ago.

did you try signing in? or is that when it says it failed? if so i would recommend contacting social club.

Even more so if you cant play regular gta5.

I purchased the game through steam. I can play GTA perfectly. Yes the error comes up when I try to log in.

ok then this is some sort of social club problem as FiveM has no control over it and only uses it to make sure your license is valid.

With that have you connected your steam account with your social club account if not try connecting them
(Don’t this is the problem though)

I finally am able to load the game. Now I can’t join a server saying it was offline and now nothing shows up for servers expect for the last one I was in for direct connect.

Well then that was the problem um okay, now for the servers not working make shore that they are not being blocked by a Firewall

was going good and it started giving me the error again,

Okay, found out it’s my internet provider/ modem possibly. Used my cell phone hotspot and I could launch the game with no errors and can actually see the list of servers. Couldn’t not see lost of servers using my home internet Any idea how to fix this issue?

It could be that your provider is blocking the ports

That’s what I’m thinking. Didn’t know if there was a way around it. Possibly Port Forwarding?

Well if it’s your provider blocking the ports I don’t know how to get them unblocked other than paying extra money for them to unblock them for you.

I have the same problem loading FiveM, what did you do to fix it?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.