SoCal Cops RP | Southern California Based | Whitelisted | CAD/MDT | EUP | ELS | Very Active Members | Daily Patrols | socalcopsrp.com

California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation Now Open In SoCal Cops!
Taking the RP to a new level!

Apply to SoCal Cops Here!

CHP on Duty

Photo By: Grom J.

2 Likes

#TBT To Henry Dex’s Old Bike

My Character In The Server

2 Likes

To all applicants:
Please make sure you check your email for your application response! Unfortunately had to throw some applications out due to no email reply… make sure your watching it!
We do get back to you within 24 hours of you submitting the application!
Thank you,
SoCal Cops Director
Epic Gaming

1 Like

Abandoned Motorcycle on Interstate 1
CHP at work
By: Grom J.

Watch out crooks CHP are everywhere looking for traffic violators!

My Beautiful mustache and my office on wheels!!

Ready to go 10-41 10-8!!

EUP does work we have EUP uniforms and you can customize your character how ever you like! You can add Tattoos, Eyebrows, Beards, Eye Color, Skin Color, Hair, and it makes the RP better since not every cop is going to have the same skin. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Always In Trouble

Some of the fun stuff we get to do!

2 Likes

I have enjoyed my time with this server an unbelievable amount, the staff is great, the role-play is also on par. Although we are a smaller community we are growing faster each day, we have had multiple people each day. If you are interested in applying for a community like this please do!

1 Like

Me and my “godfather” getting arrested for him killing a cop

Fire Department

Security Footage of CHP Finding Stolen Vans Before He Goes Off Duty.

Hey, after recently leaving a community i Co-Owned i came here and have recently applied. This server looks great and i am hopeful i can be a part of it!

1 Like

Gotta love that Cali Life!
Amazing graphics and mods we have on the server to take the Southern California Roleplay to another level!

1 Like

1 Like

Hp searching a car after a small 10-80

Vehicle Developers Wanted! If you want to apply for a Developer Position, DM me on discord: Epic Gaming#8467

Hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like