SoCal Cops RP | Southern California Based | Whitelisted | CAD/MDT | EUP | ELS | Very Active Members | Daily Patrols | socalcopsrp.com

SoCal Cops is a Southern California based serious role-play community with our own custom CAD/MDT, ELS, white-listing, EUP with real Southern Californian Uniforms, and lots of awesome custom scripts. As well as an exciting, fun and welcoming experience even when not roleplaying.
We strive to make sure everyone is happy and having fun in the community and if there is an issue we get it fixed as fast as possible.

This community was built from the ground up by me in January, and I’m very happy to see the extraordinary progress we have made getting this community up and out there.

We try to bring new things to the community as often as we can with hard working developers making new things all the time. We love feedback from our members to see what they would like in the community and we take that very seriously.

Here is some of the things SoCal Cops has to offer to you:

Departments

• LAPD
  • LASD
  • CHP
  • LAFD
  • CDCR
  • Civilian Operations
  • Communications (Dispatch)

Please read over and fit the requirements here before applying:

So how can you join and play with us? Apply at https://socalcopsrp.com

Thank you and hope to speak with you soon!

Notes:
Community is Discord & Teamspeak Based (both a requirement to have)
If you want to apply for a Developer Position, DM me on discord: Epic Gaming#8467

© SoCal Cops RP

2018 Recruitment Video:

6 Likes

So invincible police vehicles? Nice.

I found the announcement, I am the Deputy Dispatch Director

Um no?
20 characters long

Not for my community… ?

20 characters long

Well if you have ELS then yes, you have invincible cars.

Not for us…
20 characters long

When the lights are on they repair themselves. Yes they do its how ELS works.

yeah, I am talking to James or Sean, went through the application process, and was accepted… You can talk to him about that

Yeah you were not accepted because you didn’t reply to my DM

where?
((20 Characters))

Discord
20 characters long

nope not for me sorry

I said in the application, I dont have access to discord at this moment

How popular is your guys server? does it fill up or get decently close? during peak times.

Were are at 17 current members now with at least 1 person applying everyday. So its filling up nicely for a new community in my option.

Sorry but our community is mostly based around discord and you need it in order to be in the community.

I have it, but no access to it, I talk to your disp. director through hangouts and that is how my interview was done

you were never interviewed. Lets finish this conversation on discord or somewhere else please

PM’s
((20 Characters))