So basically im trying to use my f2 menu wich is to give remove ingame and when i try to type in it the writing thing gets removed and i cant use it

I really want to know how to reinstall because ive tried it and it says its using old data.
read under.
GTA V version? Newest
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Social club
Windows version? 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? yes
Error screenshot (if any)
System specifications gtx 970 i5
What did you do to get this issue? Nothing it has been like this on all servers
What server did you get this issue on? Some randomswedish server and when i got whitelisted on another server i couldn’t use my menu “f2”
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

Also add what you already tried so far.
Ive tried to reinstall but it says its using old data

You’re saying you couldn’t use ur “f2” menu on a Swedish server?

A Swedish server?

If it’s just the one, you can assume Scripthook has been disabled, meaning no client scripts will be useable…
Try another server and see if you have any better luck?

no the f2 menu is server built like its not scripthook or anything its a server plugin that i cant use on other servers aswell. My friends can use it but i cant.

What… you’re saying a server plugin, on one server, is used on others? You do realise that “plugin” can be removed changed at any time. Some servers will and will not have this script. Contact the server owner about your enquiry.

This is not a FiveM error…

no but i asked for help to reinstall the game also just wondering jesus christ

You don’t need to restart the bloody modification for a server plugin!! :man_facepalming:t3:

Contact the server owner… and again… this is NOT a FiveM issue…

it works for everyone else?

Then contact the server owner for why it isn’t working? Try deleting ur cache (not the game folder) maybe??

and where do i remove game cache?

Fivem Application Data//Cache > Highlight everything except the game folder and delete. Open FiveM, join the server… see if it works

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.