Snail Playing Music?

Before we proceed, I have no idea what category this goes into or if this is some top secret snail espionage that is set upon the zap haters but why on earth does FiveM now have:

(a) bad taste in music.
(b) some old tunes playing on the main display screen.

I would like compensation for going deaf.

Why not? What’s wrong with some music in the home screen

If you dont like it just disable it

1 Like

Thank you very much. That was quite a surprise. The Music is just old fivem should choose better music :rofl:

Elements don’t have anything better to do then add ridiculous songs that kill everyone’s ears :laughing:

How? How are we supposed to disable this music? I checked the settings - there is no option to disable menu music.

Yo, snail boiz - either remove the music or give us the option to disable it, I feel like I am installing a ware that has no “turn off music” option now - and if I had to install a ware without that option I wouldn’t install it. (Actually I would just mute it in my mixer, but muting FiveM in my mixer means that I have to unmute it once I get ingame to be able to hear my game sound.)

WHAT THE F???

I attached a link where I explain how to disable the music

An option to disable in settings UI is being worked on

1 Like

Press F8 When in Game and a Console should appear then put
tbhidonotlikethearenawarthemeandrockstarcommittedcrimesagainsteverything 1
as @TheIndra stated. Merry Christmas.

1 Like

Wtf even is this trash playing on full volume? Do the devs have any common sense? or is it some kind of joke? 1st april was some time ago

1 Like

Next they gonna add Little Einstein’s > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRlaRuGPWI4

Old? It’s music from Arena Wars :slight_smile:

That’s because you have GTA volume maxed out :wink:

:stuck_out_tongue: I Hear the :snail: calling now.

Oh yeah, better turn down the GTA Volume, the devs might add music to the loading screen.

Nice dude.

yea are the developers on crack? 50k active players lets just blast 1 always same annoying weird techno track.

thats so retarded i cant comprehend

1 Like

Yeah, there should have been a radio toggle for the music before it was added, I started up FiveM and immediately came here to find out how to turn it off.

lol tbhithoughthatcommandisajoke 1

:smile: