GTA V version? V1.43
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Social Club
Windows version? 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any) None
System specifications Windows 10 | i5-4690 | 16gb RAM | 1060 6GB
What did you do to get this issue? Attempted to use a Crown Vic on my test server
What server did you get this issue on? My test server

Having previously managed to get vehicles downloaded from LCPDFR and GTA-5 mods working fine, I had a few files transferred to me from another server, purely to add blue lights to them and perhaps some new liveries. I input one of the new vehicles into my server and deleted all traces of any previous vehicles I had used before. Server loads fine, car loads in fine, I hit E - the default button for sirens/lights and all I get are sirens. I have scoured through all the .meta files and cannot find an issue - infact, I transferred the .meta files over from the previous models that had worked in my test server and the lights still didn’t turn on. Not sure where to go from here so any help would be appreciated.

It may be the carcols file that is messing with your lights. Its happened to me before. If you need help fixing this message me on discord Danny H.#0106

Thanks, Ill drop you a message now

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.