Since Update Cant Join Server

Since Update I can’t join my usual server I was on just one an hour ago, it now sits nearly empty which I have never seen, so I expect I am not alone. I get the Connecting message… then nothing happens. Or worse it crashes out to a full screen huge crash message window then asks me to login to Rockstar again. Then I get connecting again… and nothing. No problems before the update of July 14

GTA V version? 1.42 & FXServer-507
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Social Club
Windows version? 8.1
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any) None
System specifications i7-4790 GTX 760-2GB 8GB RAM
What did you do to get this issue? Joined usual server

And as usual with many errors: if I close Steam it connects fine…

maybe fill out the whole support template… kinda hard to help with no information.

One of our three computers is witnessing the identical issue to yours. Trying to connect to our normal server results in a full page unparsed HTML error and next start up requests the Rockstar credentials again. Rinse and repeat.

Deleted cache but issue persists. Other two computers continue to connect just fine.

Will share important stuff tomorrow if issue persists but just happened to see the topic while catching up on the latest posts before bedtime.

as said before… cant work off no information.

1 Like

Thanks I’ll do that if it happens again. As soon as I closed the message I thought damn should have ss it. It has not happened again, though connecting remains less capable than before. Perhaps a QoL push on Connecting… would be helpful all around. With Auto-reconnect on all faults being the dream.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.