Simple Interactions V1.7!

any way to manually change the key to pull up menu? i already have a script running on F-6?

scenario.lua line 226:

Controls:
https://wiki.fivem.net/wiki/Controls

1 Like

ur awesome thank uā€¦awesome scriptā€¦

I. Love. It.

Added this onto SOSA - Everyone is loving the animations/scenarios. Really good job on this release <3

how do i install? iā€™m new with this type of thing

You install it like any other resources for fivem :wink: . nothing else required

What would you think if i reworked it to be alphabetical instead of random? Vote here!

• Make it in alphabetical order
  • Leave it as is

0 voters

Seems like a lot of people want it in alphabetical! Ill get to work on it ASAP!

Hey, Iā€™ve got a question,
Is the ā€œHands up Kneesā€ Animation in there?
if not, Could you maybe put it in on the next update? Iā€™ve been looking all around for a working ā€œHands up Kneesā€ Animation.

KaasKoppie

Boom!

Update V1.7: This update makes the on and off buttons coloured, all button drawing is also now done in warmenu.lua, and most importantly, Its now sorted alphabetically!

Download: https://github.com/IllusiveTea/Simple-Interactions

1 Like

Love the new update <3

P.S: I know iā€™m late :c

1 Like

@sadboilogan
Awesome menu!
However, would there be any chance of being able to make it so scenario animations start/stop fluidly instead of just instantly snapping out of it when you hit ā€œStop animationā€?
Perhaps maybe even keep that button but add a ā€œFinish animation/scenarioā€ button which plays out the rest of whatever scenario is being played and then stops itā€¦

Iā€™ll look through the natives and see what i can do.

1 Like

I just updated to now use ClearPedTasks instead of ClearPedTasksImmediately which should stop the snapping animation issue!

1 Like

Hey Illusive, do you know if there is any ā€œemoteā€ or somthing so you could make it that you get a microphone in the hand and a camera in the hand. exc a weazel news thing, where there is a camera man and a interviewer

That sounds like attaching objects to ped bones, not animations.

1 Like

Yeah it possibly is. Do you think that is possible to make? and when you attach a object to the PED, can you also take it away. Would it be possible to make into an emote or

How would I go about changing the button from F6 to F7

updated images ?

type or paste code here

When i can be bothered, yeah :stuck_out_tongue: its cause i cleared out my webserver so the images got lost