[Showcase] Character creator for FiveM

Hello, everyone. This is a project I have been working on for a long time and I’m proud enough to show it to you all

Video: https://youtu.be/Q1jOlKVP7tQ

I would love to hear your feedback

27 Likes

Great job! i love it. Looks exactly like the online character creator. What did you use for this? natives?

1 Like

Thank you. I made my own edit of NativeUI for the menu and for the functionalities I used a lot of natives that took me weeks of research and digging through the decompiled scripts. Many of them are not even named on native-db

Nice! whats your discord name? you seem like a good developer. Always good to have friends :smiley:

I’m new to discord so sorry if this is not the name you need but here. Amir#0768

Thanks, was the right name :smiley:

INSAINE ROCKSTART WORK! Looking seriously to release of this for the community!

He never said he planned on releasing it :stuck_out_tongue:

Dude this is amazing work!! BRO! Revolutionary in the FiveM Community if this was to be released
could see this being the next big thing

Oh my gosh it’s revolutionary! :slight_smile:

holy… that is awesome :open_mouth:

Lad this is awesome! Been waiting for something like this for forever, please release it :smiley:

Holy moly!
Such a awesome script!!!
Please release it!!!

He has no intentions of releasing it. He just needed a few people to tell him how great it is.

It’s really great. It makes you realize how clunky and terrible ESX skins and clothing menus are. All of our server players get so frustrated with it, they often give up.

Yes great, however I don’t see a point in making a topic teasing the people of the community with something that they will never get… I think if you showcase or tease something that it should be given out otherwise it’s just teasing really… Although this is great…

1 Like

To put it simply, to stroke his ego.

3 Likes

It has too many dependencies that I can’t share so a release won’t be possible at the moment.

yeah, but would be nice to share, so community can may help out to run it, for themselve.

What is shown is really great…what be very kindly to share

1 Like

will you ever release it?

whats the name of the prop they hold, cant find it anywhere @TheFuseGamer