Shoreline Roleplay | Custom Community | Professional Standards | www.bcjrp.org

LAUNCH! Today we have launched for King Valley RP, and Hope to get Roleplays started as early as this weekend!

We have updated many things within the server to ultimately make it a better server. CAD/MDT is almost done, website has been started, and cars were added today. Come on in and make this a better place!

1 Like

A new and fully functioning Discord Link can be found here :man_facepalming:. I apologise :joy: .

1 Like

Tazer Deployed

You want to be apart of the action? Apply today for the Loretta Police Department or King Valley Highway Patrol!

Loretta Police and Highway Patrol Stop Trespassing Pedestrian

You want to be apart of the action? Apply today for the Loretta Police Department or King Valley Highway Patrol!

*Law Enforcement stop a potential DUI driver behind the police station

Those are really nice cars

1 Like

Development!

More development!

1 Like

Eastern Roleplay!

New Helicopter and other things were added!

New Server! BCJRP has 50+ active members. Join today!

Where do I start, Fantastic community with fantastic staff and a fantastic roleplay group. I will be here for a while!

1 Like

BUMP!
Come patrol with us tonight! <3

1 Like

Thats Epic

1 Like

If one brother falls, we fall with them. Had a funeral procession for fallen Trooper nChristopher Zulick COD was Cardiac Arrest.

70 members was just achieved, come be apart of the action peeps! - LSPD Deputy Chief

1 Like

BUMP!

Added Essential Mode

BUMP!

15 People at patrol tonight, almost at that 20 mark 1 week after we were created!

BUMP!

Brand new BCSO Fleet with a 21 person patrol tonight at MAX!