Sever help needed!

I need help! I need my server up next week and I have already tried to port forward the IP, It is not home hosted and I am renting a server. You can join on your own via direct connect but it is not showing up on the server list. I need this done A.S.A.P!
Revived Gaming|RCMP RP/VANCOUVER|Lambda|In development
66.70.128.107:30120

If you are renting the server, if you contact Zap-Hosting support that’s your best bet :slight_smile: They are very helpful and always make sure your issue is fixed asap.

Please check the following if you’re not seeing your server appear in the serverlist:

1. Make sure your server is running
  2. Go to canyouseeme.org
  3. Fill in your port (default: 30120)
  4. Check your port

Could it see the service?
Then make sure your server is allowed through your firewall.

Could it NOT see your service?
Then your ports aren’t properly forwarded.

:mascot:

Did you comment out sv_master1 "" in the server.cfg file?

canyouseeme.org doesn’t work because the server is hosted by Cit del Servers and not my Local IP address. And other solution I could use?

Citadel is an unauthorized FiveM host. If you are using a vps (no, that’s not a FiveM ready to use server) with root access, then email pr@fivem.net with proof of that root access and your server IP. If you’re not using a VPS then I suggest you stop using Citadel and switch to ZAP hosting as that is that only authorized FiveM GSP.

If you could find me a good deal sure. I don’t have the money for zap hosting. Cit a del offers a good price at a lower cost to me. With the Canadian dollar down I could not afford a cheap server. I’m sorry for inconveniencing you but I will find a means around this problem without switch server providers.

just rent any dedicated server or VPS “which this has been answered plenty of times if you use the search function on the forums as to the cheapest ones”.

if you want a premade ready to go server zap-hosting is your only option… i also believe that @zaphosting also offered vps’s.

so its either zap-hosting or start doing some leg work and get a cheap vps.

1 Like

you can “move” your Cit adel money to ZAP, just send the last invoice of them to fivem@zap-hosting.com
We are not more expensive. @Crash_Bandicoot

Unless there was a deal I would rather pay $17 a Month for a 32 Slot 8 GB of Memory server from â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  Servers then for a server rather then $37 for a 32 slot server with 8 GB Ram.

you really do not need 8 gb of memory. CPU clockrate and bandwidth is much more important. Your fivem server maybe needs 500-1000 mb ram.