Seventeen-utah-blossom error. Instantly crashes the game when I launch it

GTA V version? 1.0.231.0
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Social Club
Windows version? Windows 10 for Education, Version 1709
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any)

System specifications Intel i5-6300U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.50GHz. 8GB Ram.
What did you do to get this issue? Just tried to launch FiveM
What server did you get this issue on? I don’t remember their names, but I have tried on at least five different servers, all have the same issue
CitizenFX.log file CitizenFX.log (42.9 KB)
.dmp files/report IDs I just cleared my FiveM folder, so this is the last one I have had. This is what the crash ID was:
"[Window Title]
FiveM Error

[Main Instruction]
“seventeen-utah-blossom”

[Content]
A seventeen-utah-blossom caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report is being uploaded to the FiveM developers. If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: kernelbase.dll+13FB8
Report ID: si-7358c31f798945c78c0511a81349c84e (use Ctrl+C to copy)"
f0cfdb9f-b45a-4bd3-9fb8-7cdc3a19bf0f.dmp (4.8 MB)

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot Yes, the location is fine, but my hard drive has my name on it, so I don’t want to share that.

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder This PC/Desktop/FiveM
FiveM client folder screenshot Client Folder? Here is the FiveM folder and the Application Data Folder
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes

Also add what you already tried so far.
I have tried to reinstall FiveM multiple times
Gutted the FiveM folder so that it reinstalls.

Possible reason is because this is a duplicate folder of my original GTAV folder, which I now use for modding. The modded folder has been renamed, and the duplicate one is now called Grand Theft Auto V when trying to launch. It could be because of the duplicate, because I only just remembered that the game isn’t properly launching without FiveM.

Update: I installed the game again and it still doesn’t work.

Thanks for the report including a minidump. It has been triaged as a potential defect in the client code, and a fix is in the works.

Thank you! I don’t know how to describe how annoying it is.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.