Setup Help

Hi There,

I’m currently trying to setup an RP community, however due to my inexperience with FiveM servers I am facing a little difficulty.
If there is anyone here who would be willing to give me a little help for a few hours that would be greatly appreciated!
Once the community is up and running there will definetly be an oppertunity to take a high ranking position.

If anyone is interested please send me a PM.

Thanks!

Why not do it yourself, invest some time in researching how it works. Wiki covers all the basics.

https://wiki.fivem.net/wiki/

I think thats a beter alternative than having some one help you, they arent going to hold you hand forever.

1 Like

I have, to no avail, hence why I’m asking here.

So what are you having issues with?

I want to have a naming system for my vehicles in game when spawning them, for example a Police Department 2014 Dodge Charger would be ‘pdcharger14’. I seem to be unable to change the name. I have tried doing this through vehicles.meta yet I have had no success. I believe this is down to my inexperience and I’m missing something obvious.

@Sam_F i’m pretty sure u can’t change the name but i could try to help u just contact me. pm me your discord or something :slight_smile: