Setting glass on vehicles to be bulletproof (or to absorb a lot of bullets)

Hello everyone, I love this community :slight_smile: Someone has some way to help with this configuration, so I am configuring a vRP server and wanted to make it perfect, already made several modifications in handling.meta cars and more, but there are vehicles that I owned a shield on the glass (it holds bullets to a certain extent) so what I wanted to know is if I can pass these shielded glasses to other cars, the vehicles I refer to are “RUMPO3” and “BALLER5”

Sorry about my English

2 Likes

It’s going to be under the vehicle flags in vehicles.meta. You can find them here https://forums.gta5-mods.com/topic/3850/tutorial-vehicles-meta/2

1 Like

Thank you very much, it worked correctly however FLAG_HAS_BULLET_RESISTANT_GLASS for the car armor in the windows only on the front windows, side and rear shielding ends up without this shielding

Yeah, any way to make the rest of the windows as well?

hi is there a way to remove bullet proof from vehicles i have removed the flags and its still bullet proof

Did you figure this out?

Nope still haven’t figured it out

still havent found it? i need to make all windows no proof of bullets :c

1 Like

Still nothing?

1 Like

FLAG_HAS_BULLET_RESISTANT_GLASS
makes the glass have equal resistance to BALLER5 and RUMPO3

1 Like

add to vehicles.meta in the line “”

FLAG_HAS_BULLET_RESISTANT_GLASS

makes the glass have equal resistance to BALLER5 and RUMPO3

1 Like

But as you said this only works for the front window / windshield? What about the other windows?

AFAIK it works for all windows, not just the windshield

1 Like

this occurred in a specific MOD : Audi RS6

That depends on how the vehicle is set up - if it’s done by anyone that remotely knows what they’re doing, this wouldn’t be an issue… lol

Yeah, it was a good mod, but it didn’t work and that was a long time ago …

Hey guys I just tried this on the Enus Super Diamond and only the windshield was made bullet resistant. Does anyone have a solution ?

it is likely that the vehicle has not been modeled for this, even though it is a native vehicle.

do you know how to make it so the back window also has the bullet resistant glass?

1 Like

Hey, guys! Just found the definitive solution. I made a video about it: https://youtu.be/BtUvxcrsq3s?si=HJVgbHTk24npyRfY