Server will not show up in the list

My server will not show up in the list. I can only direct connect to my server via the internal or external ip address.

• I have downloaded the latest server files.
  • I have checked http://canyouseeme.org/ to make sure all ports are open.
  • I have created a logo.
  • I have #sv_master1 “” committed out

I am not sure what else to do or try.

You’ve made sure you’re using the latest server files, correct? That will normally fix this issue for most people.

Latest Windows Server Files – 453

Latest Linux Server Files – 446

Yes, as I sated in the first bullet

Some people state they have the latest when the actually don’t :wink: It’s always good to double check…

Do you have a key inside your server.cfg file?

EDIT any type of firewall/antivirus?

I am 99.99% sure that is the latest, but I guess it would hurt to copy over all files with that link to make 100% sure.

Yes I have a key install.

No firewall or antivirus, I think if you could see the port was open on http://canyouseeme.org/ then that would be ruled out

Copied over all the files and I am still not showing up on the server list, but I can play via direct connect

What’s the name and IP/port of your server?

173.10.197.225:30120

Now that you have the address, do you have more Ideas?

I still some help with this. I would like to get my server one the list so I can get players to join it.

Server has been up and running for 9 days, I still can’t find it on the list by any part of the name. But you can connect via direct connect

I still need help with this please

Some new server versions have been released in the mean time, please try to update to the latest version and see if that helps. If not, then I’m really not sure what the issue could be.

Can you please provide a link so I can make sure I have to correct source, and thank you for the information

I updated my server to “20-Feb-2018 12:02 16224594” version. The server has been up a hour and we still are not on the list

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.